Chapter 4

~Captured~

>Jerome's POV<

I just saw Mitch almost get killed! By a random guy! I went to comfort him. He started crying on my chest. "It okay Mitch. Its going to be fine." I said kissing his cheek. He looked up and smiled. I heard a gun shot and me and Mitch ran outside. Oh no!

@Mitch's POV@

I was almost killed by a phyco! Wtf?! Jerome came up to me to comfort me. I started crying into his chest. I couldn't help it. "Its okay Mitch. Its going to be fine." Jerome said kissing my cheek. I felt a little bit better, so looked at him and smiled. We heard a gun shot and ran outside. God no! Why?!

._. Ty's POV._.

"Sky!!!!" I yelled with all my might. Sky got shot, right next to his heart! Mitch and Jerome came running out the house and gasped. "Don't just stand there! Help him! Take him to the hospital!" I yelled. Still crying my dad pulled me by the hair into our little cabin in the woods. Jerome yelled," But what about y-" "Just go!" I yelled. I was crying my eyes out. I got out of my dads grip and ran towards them. He started following behind me. "Jerome and Mitch just take him and I'll be fine. Just..... Don't come back for me." I said looking at them straight in the eyes. Mitch started crying. "Alright biggums." Said Jerome as he is grabbed Sky and then started running. My dad finally caught up to me. "Where do you think you're going?!" He yelled pulling me back into the woods. At this point I didn't even care what he was going to do to me. I just hope Sky and the rest are okay.

>Jerome's POV<

I had to run to the hospital. I needed to get Sky help. Poor Mitch. He's probably tromatized. We arrived at the hospital. And I automatically yelled "Help! I need a doctor! My friend got shot!" About 12 nurses came running to me and took Sky into the E.R. Poor Sky. Poor Ty! Oh my god! Ty! "Jerome?" "Yeah Mitch?" We're not seriously going to leave Ty. Are we?" Mitch started crying again. "Of coarse not." I said with a from on my face. "Okay good." Mitch said with a faint smile. Poor Ty and poor Sky. I hope everything turns out OK. "We're going to go save Ty when they least expect it. Okay?" I told Mitch. Mitch just nodded. Its a good thing I saw where they headed, or else we would of never find Ty.

._. Ty's POV._.

Great! Just great! I got captured by my dad! As we walked into the cabin, my dad took me to the my room. He locked the door and left me to die. The first chance I get, I'm leaving this place for good. Sky. Why? Why did u try and save me? I'm just a waste of air! I need something sharp. I looked around and saw a piece of glass on the floor. This would work, not enough to kill me though. I got the piece of glass and put it against my wrist. "One for living. Two for being a fagg. Three for being gay" I kept going until I got to 15 cuts. I started to feel, dizzy. I can't believe my dad captured me, just to suffer! To be honest, it was going to happen sooner or later. But why now?!