Chapter 7

i dropped the book in shock. they knew? even this book knew? this book seemed to be made a very long time ago. why was my name in it? what is this witchcraft?

as if this was planned since my birth or even before my birth. could it be? wait no, they said it was a prediction. so it was only a prediction. yeah, it must be.

i was in complete confusion, i picked up the book that i dropped, but my hands were shaky as i dropped it once again.

this is creepy, so creepy. my name was written in that book.

i took a deep sigh and forced myself to calm down. i nodded to myself, i can do this, just relax hayoung.

i read the book about the white diamond, it was basically already explained in the other book. but there was something more important.

there was a way to prevent the diamonds to work, to make it useless. there's a place, it didn't explain where but there is a place. once you get there you need to cut a blue and a red wire.

and then those diamonds won't work anymore, so for both the red and white diamond.

interesting.

CONGRATULATIONS MISSION 1 IS CLEARED!
SECOND MISSION
figure out where the place of the blue and red wires is. DON'T CUT IT.

DAY 5 IN HEAVEN

i woke up in a bad mood, my phone was ringing, i grabbed my phone while rubbing my eyes. ''good morning!'' my father chirped, i opened my eyes fully and smiled. ''good morning father.''

mr. duckity duck was in my father's arms, when mr. duckity duck saw me he started barking as his butt was wiggling.

''nice to see you too, mr. duckity duck,'' i grinned, he barked in response.

''bad mood?'' father asked.

''you're not yourself when you're hungry,'' father said in a low voice, imitating the advertisement of snickers.

i let out a chuckle, ''true, i'll make myself something to eat first,''

''anyway, how are you doing there?'' father questioned. i shrugged. ''i'm doing...good,''

''you sure?''

''...yes,''

''okay good,'' father murmured. ''is that hayoung?'' i heard my mother ask. ''yes, do you want to talk to her?''

''is that even a question- give me the phone,'' mother responded, taking the phone. ''hayoung, can you hear me?'' mother asked, the phone was close to her face as she yelled.

''yeah, you're practically screaming,'' i laughed. ''oh really? stupid phones, they're confusing all the time,''

''or you don't know how to use it?''

''oh shut up,'' mother retorted, glaring at my father.

''anyway, stay safe and don't forget to take in your pills the day after tomorrow! i'll call you then too, so don't forget and don't-''

''yeah i understand mother,'' i interrupted her, she nodded. ''sorry, i'm just really worried about you,''

''no i understand, but me, your lovely daughter will be safe. don't worry i am okay,'' i smiled, ''good,'' she sighed in relief. ''okay, we'll talk to you tomorrow or later in the day bye hayoung!''

''bye mother, bye father!''

i got ready for school and ate a sandwich for breakfast, i was not in the mood to cook something.