001- The Party

XBefore we begin!X

This story takes place after the Intrusive Thoughts episode so anything from the videos after that won't be in here.

Also when it comes to animal forms I will be tweaking it a little so when Patton's happy he's a parrot (they just seemed like the happiest animals as their flying and when you're happy you feel positivity almost soaring XD) and when he's upset or angry he becomes a frog (when you're upset bad things happen (I'm not saying frogs are bad things)

Thank ye for reading!

~*~*~*~*~

The last thing Thomas remembered was heading to bed after the crazy adventure with Remus alongside his beloved sides; Virgil, Patton, Logan, and poor Roman. Thomas needed sleep that he had lacked thanks to Remus causing Virgil and Patton to react in such a way that sleep wasn't truly an option. After finally managing to slip under the covers and set off to dreamland, hopefully for good this time, he dreamt of a field but all he could see was fog, much to his confusion, the male reached out to the fog to see if he could wipe it away but his hand vanished into the cloud.

"What the...?" he muttered, waving his hand as if to feel the fog. As he wiped at the air as if to clear the fog like cleaning a window, he flinched. The second he began wafting his hand through the grounded cloud his hand suddenly shot to his chest in surprise as the fog ripped apart with no warning whatsoever like a Christmas cracker but without the bang. As the fog cleared away as quickly as it lasted, Thomas quickly forgot about the fog as his eyes were left upon the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

Sitting in the distance in the luscious field was a massive palace blanketed by golden sunlight, crisp white walls with an occasional crisp green vine or moss. It was a sight to behold, one that put the Disney castle to shame. 

"I wonder who lives there? What a beautiful dream!" Thomas smiled, no longer feeling like he had been awake for two days in a row.

As he stared in awe, he slowly began moving his bare feet towards the castle, feeling the fresh grass tickle him between his toes. It was like a scene from a film and Thomas couldn't wait to get a look inside. However, things took a sudden stop. Thomas didn't seem to even notice he had stopped. It was almost as if he stopped in surprise. Thomas' eyes, which were wide and confused, locked on to what caused him to freeze.

In the distance, Thomas could see a faint figure that was steadily growing bigger as seconds passed, who was this? Joan? Terrence? Taylor maybe?

"... Back!!" a distant voice echoed out to Thomas as the figure ran to him, getting more detail as it got closer, "... go... please... away...!!" some words were lost in the shouting but were slowly getting louder once the figure was even closer to Thomas, "get out of here! This place is dangerous!!" soon the figure was close enough that he didn't need to shout. Thomas watched only to gasp as he finally saw who it was.

"Virgil? What are you doing here? Are the others with you?" Thomas smiled, seeing his Anxiety trait coming up to him, only to peer behind Virgil possibly expecting the others to appear but sadly they didn't.

Virgil kept running until he skidded to a halt, almost grabbing Thomas' arms to stop completely before he crashed. After regaining himself, Virgil looked into Thomas' eyes with a serious look that only meant one thing that Thomas knew too well.