I can't take it

I can't take it anymore....

Every time I go in Wattpad, I always get negative feedback from each and every reader that has read one of my stories. Particularly The Gothic Sister and The Opposite Twin: Yui's Sister. I get you don't like the OCs I made, but at least give me some advice on how to make them better. Don't just be rude to me.

I'm trying my best to approve my OCs for the past years, but it stresses me out that I'm receiving a lot of bashing from other readers who read my books. All the bashing gives me a lot of insecurities and it makes me more exhausted of dealing with this every time I open Wattpad. Please don't get this the wrong idea and hear me out. I'm not a bad person for making these OCs. My intention of making OCs wasn't to offend anyone, I'm making fanfics out of love and passion. I put so much effort on it. My stories may not be perfect or flawless, but I'm trying my best to approve my fanfics, so please be patient and be respectful to me as not only as an author, but as a person too.

Thanks for hearing me out. I apologized for not updating lately, I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues going on in my life and I don't wanna talk about it. I'll let you guys know when I update my books. Thank you guys for following and supporting me on Wattpad. It's been a blessing to have such compassionate fans. See you later, Bye bye.