Trip in Jeju Island

Seung Hyun moves away from the sunlight coming through his window. He places his hand to space where Dara was sleeping but it was empty. He opens his eyes and confirmed that she wasn't there. He rubs his eyes using the sides of his index fingers and looks again. She wasn't there. He looks around to find her but he's alone in his room. But his door is open and he can hear a humming and frying sound. Seung Hyun gets up and went to his bathroom to freshen up.

After making sure that he's decent with his plain white shirt and comfy pants, he went out to check what's happening outside. He then found Dara in the kitchen, wearing a white t-shirt and short pants. It was his clothes and looks big on her. Seung Hyun finds his clothes sexy at her. He smiles at the thought that she wears nothing beneath it and she's comfortable by it. She's humming a song while frying eggs. She already cooks some soup, meat and coffee are being brewed in the coffee maker. Seung Hyun clears his throat which made Dara look around and smiles upon seeing him.

"Good morning. Sorry if I invade your kitchen. I just want to prepare some breakfast." She grins. Seung Hyun walks towards her and kisses her forehead. "After what happened last night, I think you can invade anything here now. You're even wearing my clothes." He smirks.

Dara blushes. "I put my clothes in the washing machine. I'm just waiting for it to be done." She shrugs. She takes out the eggs from the pan and places it on the plate. "Sit down and I'll serve us our breakfast."

"Let me help you." He said but she stops her. "I can do this. Just sit." She insists. Seung Hyun followed his girlfriend's request and went to the dining table. He sat down as Dara starts putting the food on the table. She already arranged the table with plates, bowls for the soup, two bowls of rice, spoons, glasses, a pitcher of water and chopsticks. She gets two mugs and pours some coffee on it and brought it on the table. She sat down and she stares at Seung Hyun.

"Eat." She said.

"Thank you for the food." He said as he picks up his chopstick and gets some meat from the plate. Dara put some soup on his empty bowl and gives it to him. Dara watches Seung Hyun eat first before she starts eating. Serving him breakfast makes her happy.

They didn't talk about Ji Yong but Seung Hyun asks her about the story she's working on. Dara gives him a summary of the story and he loves it. She will submit her story after she's done writing and revising it.

Seung Hyun remembers his business trip.

"Dara, I need to tell you something." He said. Dara nods and stares at him.

"I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks. I have a business trip there." He said.

"When are you leaving?" she asks.

"5 days from now."

Dara said, "I see." She took a sip of her coffee.

Seung Hyun can see that sadness in her face. He wants her to come with him but he knows that she will refuse it since it's a business trip. Then, he had an idea.

"Dara, how about we go on a short vacation before my business trip?" he suggested. Dara blinks at him. A short vacation sounds lovely.

"Where?" she asks.

Seung Hyun thinks for a while. He wants to go somewhere away from Seoul but also quick access if they need to get back. "How about Jeju?"

She smiles "Really?"

With that happy expression on her face, he was decided. "Yes. We'll go to Jeju. How about we leave by tomorrow? Let's stay there for three days and two nights."

"Okay." She agrees.

"Good. I will settle everything today. We will leave early in the morning tomorrow. Anything else?" Seung Hyun asks with a smile on his face.