˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳꒰ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ꒱

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙⁂̩̩͙͙┊❛ 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 ❜┊⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

ׂׂૢ┈➤ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒.ೃ࿐

-'✧'- sm*t and makeouts in pms only.
-'✦'- the 'reply schedule' chapter will tell you when you can expect replies from me
-'✧'- header chapters give brief insight of each character if you don't know where to start.
-'✦'- if you want one of my regulars to have a counterpart of the opposite gender, please let me know and i'll be happy to make one.
-'✧'- characters with [0] mean there are 0 people roleplaying with them and they need luv.
-'✦'- characters with '!' means they're my favorites at the moment.
-'✧'- my ocs are all humans except the ones within the mythical section.
-'✦'- you are to choose whether you want the anime or irl appearance if there's both available.
-'✧'- for characters in the counterparts, there is going to be a male and female variation of them. you are to choose whether you want the male or female variation.

ׂׂૢ┈➤ 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.ೃ࿐

-'✧'- if a character is closed, you are not advised to pick them unless you have a different scenario in mind. i do not enjoy rping certain characters anymore.
-'✦'- i am comfortable doing bxg and gxg. i am still getting used to bxb cause i generally dislike rping it. so keep that in mind.
-'✧'- please try not to roleplay with characters that have a lot of attention and try to give less attention some love.
-'✦'- i don't do roleplays in pm. only sm*t.
-'✧'- if you roleplay with 2+ male characters, you must also choose a female character. this is to make it fair and enjoyable for the both of us.

ׂׂૢ┈➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋.ೃ࿐

-'✧'- don't tag, delete, and retag. i hate it and it messes up my notifications. feel free to tag as much as you want though.
-'✦'- make a form and wait for it to be approved before choosing a character
-'✧'- blur out curse words

ׂׂૢ┈➤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑.ೃ࿐

-'✧'- your oc must go by he/him or she/her. your oc can only be gay, lesbian, bi, heterosexual or aromantic/asexual. no disrespect to the community, but respect my wishes.
-'✦'- your oc must be human to rp with my human ocs. go wild for mythicals.
-'✧'- no overly angsty characters.
-'✦'- no overly godly characters. give a flaw for each godly power.
-'✧'- you're free to use as many of my ocs as you want.

ׂׂૢ┈➤ 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘.ೃ࿐

-'✧'- my roleplay response length/style will mirror your length/style.
-'✦'- use third pov
-'✧'- add some drama and dont make it dry
-'✦'- please don't use subjective words like 'beautiful' 'cute' 'adorable' to describe your characters. my oc will decide if your oc is hot or not. lol.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨✾୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶