Murderd

Up there is jace same with the cover here it begins.

-----------------------------------------------

Jaces pov

'I don't want to live I don't want to live'

These words kept going in jaces mind over and over. He looked out the window of his room. Looked at his reflection in the window he had white hair and blue eyes with tears running down his face.

"Well I guess I should go to school than" "sigh...".

As I walked down the stairs and got bread for breakfast I heard a stumble and than a bang.

I went up stairs and saw the window smashed open. I went and heard my mom scream. Than a gun shot.

'Is this my chance to die?'

Jace thought as he went out side running for his life than stopped. I gave my chance up to get out of this world why?

Jace speedily went back to the house and saw his mom dead on the ground.

I started to laugh that whore is finely dead "hehe hehe ga ha haha!!!"

I walked to school after taking a knife and slicing her up to see if its true that your more pretty in the inside.

And yep its true the blood running so pretty with guts coming out. god damn!!!

it was fabulous the slicing up someone and getting warm blood on your hands just the feeling was to amazing.

I went to school everyone was staring at me probably cause I had blood all over me.

The teacher sent me to the nurse. Haha he thinks its my damn blood what a fucking fool haha.

The nurse told me to take my shirt off so I did. She didn't see any cuts or anything and she asked "jace whose blood it that" she hesitated to ask.

"It's my moms silly someone broke in our house and killed my mom and I just stabbed her to see if the saying that your more pretty in the inside and boy!

it's true here let me see if your pretty in the inside" I took a knife from my backpack and stabbed the nurse.

"Boy you are pretty" I said with a creepy smile on my face " ha ha hehe ga hahaha" I started to laugh more.

I than left her there to bleed more pretty than before. I dashed out of school and ran. Laughing my face off.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it if you like murder please. Comment me and give me ideas please. Thanks for reading vote comment or like choice shall be yours.

;3