22

"Willow..." I slowly began, staring down at her with shock. "You can't be serious."

She tilted her head, oh, so innocently, I thought I was going to explode. "I'm always serious. You're the one who's always cracking jokes at the wrong time."

"No. I can't. You're still-"

"A virgin." She interrupted. "So you've said."

"Exactly!" I shouted, staring at her with wide eyes. "Do you think sex is easy? Do you think I'll just slip in and we're good to go?"

Willow stared up at me before looking down at the bulge in my pants. She lifted her head to look into my eyes again. "I've seen bigger." I let out an enraged roar at her words, and she chuckled, stopping me short. "I'm just kidding."

"I'm being serious, Willow." I growled at her and again, tried to take a step back. But she followed with her hips still seemingly glued to mine.

"For once." She shrugged.

Before she could add more, I spoke first, bringing up the reasons as to why we couldn't do it. But God, I wanted to do it. My damn instincts were telling me to shove her onto the bed and make love to her for days. No, more like weeks.

"We can't do this Willow. I barely have any self-control at this point. I could tear you apart. My beast could lose control and I could even possibly kill you!"

"You won't." she simply said and I didn't even notice she had been slowly leading us to her bed until she pushed me down on it and climbing on top. "You wouldn't dare hurt me."

I stared at her with what I believe was awe. She was staring down her nose at me, as if I was the one who was smaller than her. This was the second time she was on top of me in less than an hour. And I've never let a girl dominate me like this before. Dammit, it just made me want her even more now.

"How do you know? "I growled, trying to not look at her cleavage or midriff.

She quirked a cocky eyebrow at me. "I just do." And then she leaned down, and I thought she was going to initiate it, but she just laid her head on my chest. And sighed—the breath dancing across my skin and making my desire burst. "I missed you Trey." She whispered and now my heartbeat was speeding up.

"I'll never leave you again." I said in a low tone wrapping my arms around her for an embrace.

Willow lifted her head and stared straight into my eyes. "I think I'll die if you don't give me proof right now."

I stiffened—both way—and I knew she felt me. I could feel the V of her legs, cradling the head of it. "Aren't you clever?" I said sarcastically.

She pecked my lips softly before pulling back to stare into my eyes again. "I need proof, Trey. I need to know that you really want me. That you really won't leave me again. I don't think I'll ever be the same, knowing you could leave me at any time."

"I'll give you as much proof as you want." I growled, placing my hands on her shoulder, preparing to push her off of me. "Just not like this."

Then, Willow did the unexpected. She leaned down and bit my neck. I jolted from the feel of her teeth and she sucked on where she bit. I gulped, but her bite seemed to leave my throat immobile. My breaths came out heavily as I could do nothing but wait as she continued to leave her mark on me.

When she finished, Willow pulled back and stared at where she made a hickey. She rubbed her finger against it and whispered, "I've marked you. But this will only last for a few days." She brought up her other hand to touch her own hickey that I made. "Just like this one."