Knowlede:

This story involves:

KillerTale-(Killer and Charà) Charà is part of Killer, like Cross but Charà isn't as powerful. Killer is half-demon, and emotionally unstable.

DreamTale-(Dream and Nightmare) Once Nightmare absorbed power from the apples, he fled and received a kingdom,  so did Dream.
They are also at war.

DustTale-(Dust and Dust!Papyrus) Dust!Papyrus follows Dust almost everywhere and gives him advice.

HorrorTale-(Horror and Aliza) Aliza lives with Horror, he sees her as a sibling.

UnderFell-(Fell and Edge) Edge used to do 'stuff' to Fell for 2 years until Fell killed Edge and stayed with King Nightmare.

CrossTale-(Cross and Chara) Chara can posses Cross.

SwapFell -(Rasberry) Basically, a more edgy version of Blueberry,  infact, Blueberry's stepsister.

UnderLust-(Lust) Knows every Au and portals without using magic, does striping as a side job.

UnderSwap-(Blueberry and Stretch) Blueberry is emotional and cutesy, Stretch keeps her In check.

InkTale-(Ink, Inkling and Core Frisk) Creator of all Au's and a protector who works alone.
Inkling is one of my ocs.
Core Frisk is just a lonely soul who needs a hug.

ErrorTale-(Error and thaliaprecious aka Tam)They are siblings and close.
Tam doesn't involve herself in War.

UnderTale-(Sans, Payrus, Frisk and Chara) The original chara-cters (pun intented).

OuterTale-(Outer) Lives with Tam.

SiTale-(Si) A docter/ scientist who will help any side of the war.

All rights to the characters go to their owners but the original Characters or oc's.

The idears to this story us 0rigional.

This is an Au which I made called:

Land Of Rejection.

Ask or message me before using these.