Makeup sex/shower sex- Zac efron pt.1

I remember reading these kind of stories and the writer will be like "you're already wet?" Like bitch you're in the shower.

Y/n's pov

I decide to take a shower not acknowledging the fact I'm a lil tipsy from this afternoon. I get into the bathroom and wash my face, before taking the shower, I obviously turn on the water. I step in feeling the warm water run against my face, and my hair getting wet felt nice. I grab the soap and wash my under arms. Thinking about everything that happened today made me groan. I lightly hear a *bang* coming from the front door. I roll my eyes, I know it's Zac but I don't want to talk to him; I hear shuffling, it then stops, it starts again and ends up at my door. "Baby" he says knocking on the door, I can see his smile without him actually being in the room and it annoyed me. "Baby please," this time he opens the door, "get out" I say covering myself. Me and Zac have been together for two years, the year just started and this is how we're starting it. I hear him fiddle with his clothes I widen my eyes "no! Not today Satan." I grab my shampoo bottle and dump it in lines from what I can reach. "Hey!" I her him drop his clothes. He opens the curtain and looks me up and down and chuckles "you're still cute even when ur mad" he says smiling at me "whatever" I roll my eyes and huff "bitch ass" I smile, he steps in the shower. "hey beautiful" he says wrapping his arms around me. I blush as he goes down to my neck and starts leaving tender wet and sloppy kisses, his tongue swirling around once and a while making me moan. He put his hand to my breasts and cuffs them in his hand, still continuing his attack on my neck he starts to massage my breast, lifting his head he leans in and brushes his lips against mine and presses his mouth to mine. He brings his hand up and places it on my cheek and using his other arm to pull me closer, "you mad?" He pulls away, I shake my head, he nods. Zac takes his hand and places it under my vagina his middle finger in between my folds rubbing lightly "you want this?" I look up to his eyes and nod, "ok baby." He says slipping a finger in making me gasp. Zac inserts another finger and starts thrusting his fingers lightly inside me, I moan as he kisses me. Zac starts to pick up the pace in his fingers making me moan into his mouth and grab his hand and move it up to feel more, he pulls away and focuses on the pleasure he's about to make me feel, he starts to thrust his fingers inside me making me dig my nails into his arms moaning from the pleasure, and his fingers in me, he moves his hand into a position to finger fuck me, his thumb rubbing my clit making me yell his name in pleasure. He continues his finger movements thrusting his fingers deeper in me, I grab his member and start stroking his dick up and down, running my finger over his slit he moans his fingers slowing down "don't slow down" I breathe out to him. He starts to pick his pace, thrusting his fingers in me, my trembling breath brushes his lips "you were drinking?" He looks me in the eyes, I gulp and slightly nod "I'll make up for this morning he smiles. Zac kisses me and pulls away taking away his fingers making me whimper from the loss of contact, he gets down on his knees and looks me in the eyes "sit on the rim of the tub" he waits as I get up and rest on it as the water runs. Zac crawls to me and smiles before lowering his head to my vagina, he gets closer and I feel his breath against my vagina making me shiver. Zac sticks his tongue out and goes up and down teasing me rubbing the outside of my vagina "bitch don't play" he smiles before tickling my vagina then diving in but going slowly and the rate he's going and his tongue going inside made me moan. I grab a Handful of his hair to pull him closer, the feeling of his flexible tongue made me moan cause this was the first time he's given me head. Him going slow felt better and his tongue doing it softly made me feel my high coming. I dug my nails deeper pulling him closer he licked my vagina is a lollipop, he licks down from the bottom and moves his tongue to the top of my clitoris making me moan at the warm feeling. I suddenly feel my orgasm coming, "keep going" I moan to Zac he nods still continuing his licks. I yell as I pull Zac more closer if that's even possible.

Zac's pov

I really enjoyed giving her head, it's hot, it tastes good, and her vagina smells good.

The view I was seeing of her cumming from the head I'm giving made my dick harder than before. It felt liberating to make her feel good, her moans made me want to make her pleasure her all night with head and dick and the hair pulling was hot as fuck.

As She starts cumming I try to get everything in my mouth it tasted sweet (depends on who ur going down on)

After she cums

She gets up and stops the water then grabbing my dick she starts stroking. I moan. She let's go and walks out, I follow. "What the fuck" I groan in frustration "oh don't worry you'll get your attention" she smiles.