🧡

Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de
Kehna hai jo keh jaane de...

I opened my eyes to realize that i got married.I didn't expect it that too in this way never,but we were married.I couldn't meet her eyes because i was the one who has to stop but i could not.I was carried over by all the rituals........ if it's Monisha then i would have definitely did something to stop but she was not Monisha she was Preetha Arora.........When Monisha got unconscious preetha replaced her just for few minutes. While our gang would derive the truth from monisha,she gotta act like my bride but she really became my bride.They were successful in knowing the truth and pandit was successful in doing our marriage.

Like a saying......one shot two birds,our shot Monisha closed the two evil chapters of our lives Prithvi and Sherlyn.Its ,indeed, a happy day for all of my family then i looked at her.She was looking like a red rose then i noticed the tiny drops in her eyes.Ahhh.......its paining for me.Was it because of me or our marriage? Didn't she liked it?Those questions bothered me than Prithvi.

I think for the first time god answered my questions instantly........my mother.She likes to keep preetha herself and would she lose if she gets the opportunity..... impossible!!!!

Rakhi: Sarlaji jo hogaya so hogaya hein.......ab preetha ki shaadi hogayi hein karan ke saath.mein bahot kush hu iss baath pe.......(sarla ma was dubious) aap bas ek baar socho ki kya preetha ko hamse zyada behther parivaar milega?

I,myself was convinced by the logic and there was no need to tell about our families.My mother's wish got fulfilled.

Rakhi: khottede puttar!!! Zindagi mein bas do ache kaam ki hein.......ek cricket dusra shaadi.I am proud of you my son!!!!

Does a mother give these kind of blessings on your marriage day? I am lucky i got them.........She smiled seeing me annoyed now she looked perfect.I smiled too.........our wedding day went like that.

                                                        Terekhayalon mein beete yeh raatein

Dil mera maange ek hi dua

Wedding night...........my wedding was accidental my bride was accidental her acceptance was accidental.In between these many accidentals who cares about wedding night? But it was there and i gotta go for sure.I made up my mind to go but my gang.....uffoo.

Krithika(clearing her throat): so bhaai hamari nek?

Karan: nek? Kyun?

Krithika: ache kaam karne se pehle nek dete hein.....

Sameer: haa bhai.

Karan: thum kya meri behen ho jo nek maang raha hein?

Sameer: mein aapki behen nai preetha babhi ki bhai hu.(huffs) bhai aapna bahot time waste kar rahe ho.......

Srishti: haa sir......apne nai suna wo kahawat nek kaam mein der kaise? Jaldi do aur chale jao...

Karan(murmuring): kaam ........kya kaam?..agar kuch karne ja rahe tho nek dunga naa kuch bhi nai tho mein nek kyun du? Lekin yeh samjathe nai hein (to them) aap sab Sameer se lelo mein usko dunga.