Phineas and Isabella

Phineas and Ferb sit under the tree , it is now 103 days of summer vacation left. 103 days to short. Isabella comes running into the backyard blushing and skipping. " H- Hey Phineas!" Isabella says excitedly. Phineas stands from his place under the tree and walks over to Isabella. " Phineas , will you go on a date to the movies with me?" Isabella says embarrassed like. " Sure, that's cool and all but would you rather come upstairs with me?" Says Phineas menacingly. " Sure!" Isabella says a bit confused but then sure of her decision. They walk up the stairs - one foot after the other until they reach the door of Phineas's room. Phineas opens the door- Isabella enters - the door closes. Phineas closes the door and embraces Isabella in a passionate kiss. Isabella , a bit surprised at his spontaneous action, kissed him back. The two lovers kiss until Phineas throws Isabella onto the bed. Phineas Rips off Isabellas clothing and they embrace in passion and sexual desire. Isabella returns to her conscious form in the middle of this embrace and asks Phineas to stop. Phineas continues - he heard her , but he won't stop. Not now. Isabella screams and shouts " Phineas , Stop! I said stop it! I don't want to be pre-"
Phineas finishes this embrace - leaving Isabella left to her devices. Isabella quickly takes her clothes, that have somehow made their way on the ground and runs out of that place. The tears glisten in her eyes and her fear of never being loved becomes true. She wonders - is that what love feels like? But dismisses the thought when she sees a small yet older guy - around her age- appear in the distance. He begins to snap and pronounce words as if from another language. The only words Isabella can make out are " please - please." This makes no since thought Isabella and tries to run from this aloof encounter