🍋💔Cheater!K.K Slider x reader x Shrunk💔🍋

You wake up to start your day as you remember that your boyfriend's concert is today. You get changed into leggings and a (f/c) hoodie and slip on your white Vans. When you grab your keys and head for the door you decied to go to the store and grab some snacks for both of you to share right after the concert.

[Time skip]

When you make it to 'Club lol'
you step in and greet Shrunk but little did he know had a crush on him since you first met him,,until Totakiki (K.K Slider) came and stole your heart. As you greeted everyone else,, you asked Lucky "Have you seen Totakiki?" but there was something off about him like he was hiding something from me, but i brushed it off and he replied with "I-i-i d-dont know where h-he is..." so i decided to go backstage where i always go to wait for my boyfriend. When i went in to the back what i saw horrifed me,, i saw my boyfriend pounding into Coco on the couch we used to makeout on. Im sure he didnt notice me so i did the unexpected i grabbed his guitar and slammed it on Coco's head im pretty sure she got knocked out an thats when i started yelling. "HOW COULD YOU TOTAKIKI! I ALWAYS SEND YOU FEET PICS,, WHAT DO YOU FIND SO SEXY IN HER NUBS?!"
"(y-(y/n)..." "No save it im moving out." As i walked out from the back i went to Shrunk and grabbed his wrist, taking him to a bathroom stall. I cleared my throat and said "P-please let me suck your penis..." aready i can his member forming a small tent in his pants as he quickly unbuckled his belt and his Shrunk jr came springing out. I got down to my knees and took his small member in my mouth. Tbh it was pretty small but seeing my crush enjoying this made me wet. It didn't take long for his orgasm to hit and cum all over my face. As i was about to leave,,as my session with Shrunk was done. I got pulled by my hair and got my leggings pulled down along with my lace panties. Shrunk laid me down down while spreading my legs. Without any warning he shoved his dick inside of me and boi did that hurt like hell but it later turned in to pleasure and i was moaning his name. As his thrusts were getting sloppier i could tell he was going splurge. Not long after we both came at the same time and thats the same time when K.K. Slider came busting through the door. I was shocked but then casually said "Can i suck your toes?" he agreed and once a little toe got in my mouth i gagged because they tasted like cheese. I then got a paper towel and wiped his foot clean and stuck his whole paw in my mouth. We all went home and repeated what we did all at the club.