Chapter one

This is totally written by me.

It wasn't the best time for hinata after the war.
How can it be, she lost her nii san.
Everything was aching.
The sound of wails and sobs of widows and those who lost their children and family during the war.
But her nii san died, she wished he could stay there.
She wished he could take over the hyuga and be its head and seize this slavery from existence.
She was once called a weakling and good for nothing but she strived for her path.
But it was never good enough.
Now she was being called to a mission and she didn't want to.
Is it all worth it.
She for herself is calling her own a failure.
Even the one she loved couldn't even love her back or even see her.
For her it was wrecking and pathetic, except that it was neji, even if he disdains her at first, but something warm bloomed between them since he knew how gentle and tender she was.
But now, none to push her forward, none to motivate her, neji sacrificed himself for her.
Someone like her, to be acknowledged by her lover.
Her lover that still failed to see her.
Even if his infatuation towards sakura ended, but he had his eye on someone else and she could see it.
All these thoughts came roaming inside her head as she was walking down the path along with sakura and shikamaru to escort the noble man.
But soon her thoughts snapped along when she saw the thick smoke and soon her wish came true, those silent screams and malice voices stopped when everything went black.

Hinata opened her eyes, but everything was dark.
She felt her head hurting.
Suddenly, she felt herself shiver, as she felt a pair of sharingan over her.
Hinata's voice shook and she felt her whole body froze.
She was overwhelmed by the intense cold chakra and this whole situation.
She instantly knew she was inside a genjutsu.
She activated her byakugan but it was no use.
Soon, she let out a scream of fear.
"You are inside my world...my genjutsu" that malice voice she knew.
She knew him quiet well.
Who else than the guy who asked her to shut up.
She remembers him.
After she had heard about the massacre, she saw him sitting alone, she approached him slowly and gave him her bento box and ran away.
She never got to see what happened next.
She collected her strength and said.
"S..sasuke...k.." but she couldn't continue as she felt his cold hand wrapped around her neck.
Not forceful but she knew that he can crush her neck if he just squeezed.
Her neck was slender, perfectly fitting into sasuke's palms.
For sasuke, her skin was smooth.
He looked at her feared face that he could see clearly but she couldn't.
Sasuke smirked to himself.
How he loved such face.
This face turned him on.
Sasuke was a sadist, he loved to see his preys shaking in fear because of him.
And then he saw it, those tears, that came streaming down her face, uncontrollably, and the force she used to hold her sobs so he won't hurt her.
Sasuke found himself taken a back.
Why was she crying now.
"G..gomenne..." she apologized.
For what, he didn't know. What kind of situation is the hostage apologizing to her abductor!
He kept silence listening to what she wanted to say.
But she just kept silent and sobbed.
"Hyuga hinata..." he said.
She activated her byakugan again, trying to release herself from the genjutsu, but she knew  it would be of no use.
Sasuke is so powerful, on a whole new level.
Whom she was fooling but herself, but soon she heard his malice laugh.
"Still trying when you know it of no use" he mocked.
Soon hinata stopped and her head dropped.
He released the genjutsu and soon everything was now clear.
She was in a room, with several candles, sasuke was as usual sitting a little far away from her, with both his sharingan activated.
He hadn't change since the war.
Hinata tried to struggle but soon she realized, she was bound with shackles that absorbed her chakra.
"Its of no use i already said!" Sasuke said monotonous.
Hinata was sure it was of no use, but she didn't quiet know why sasuke is bounding her and put her into genjutsu.
"I..." she stammered.
"Are you going to kill me?" She asked.
"Not particularly now...after i make you of use, hyuga hinata" those words hit hinata so hard.
He must have looked into her own mind.
Things she never wanted to show.
Hinata's pale orbs widened.
Soon she found sasuke over her, his eyes starring at her orbs.
And soon sasuke noticed that the hyuga's orbs had a tint of lavender.
Pretty interesting sasuke thought.
"I..i don't think i am of use to you...sasuke...ku." But he inserted his kunai inside her neck, piercing the smooth skin until a small trail of blood leaked.
"Sasuke..san, don't get full of yourself hyuga, you are nothing but my mere pawn now.." he snorted.
He approached her slowly, his mouth near her ear.
"Beside...i need this byakugan of yours...or do you prefer to get your sister instead!" Sasuke taunted.
Hinata's eyes widened.
Hinata's fear for her little sister.
She can't believe.
So this is the rouge uchiha sasuke.
Who would step on anything just to fulfill his goals.
"N.no no no please" she pleaded hysterically.
Sasuke saw how desperate she were wanting to protect her sister.
Another interesting thing about her.
But he never gave attention to such.
Only he was interested in her bloodline.
"Then its decided" he said.
She kept on sobbing at the idea that she'll lose her byakugan and would go with no sight.
"C..can you just...g..give me sometime...to..." she sobbed.
Sasuke looked at her confused.
"I..i mean... before you...p..pluck out my eyes" hinata looked at him pleading.
Sasuke wanted to burst laughing.
How naive she can be!
"Why would i pluck your eyes out" he asked.
"B..but..you..said you want...my..byakugan" she stammered.
"Thats true" he affirmed.
Hinata looked confused.
"I..then...you will pluck my eyes" she asked again.
"I didn't say so" he spat.
He sighed and took a strand of her long silky blue hair, and caressed it between his knuckles.
Soon he sniffled her hair.
Hinata's face blushed fiercely and was taken aback.
"You..will bear my children" he finally said.
Hinata gulped, and her eyes widened.