November 12th 2010

i apologize in advance for spelling/grammar/punctuation errors. and my infrequent schedule. it will probably be like on average...updated 3 times a week? unless I'm feeling like writing more or less. but it will be updated at least once a week unless some sort of emergency or I can't for some reason. thank you for reading❤ this book is for fun, more or less.. so...it might be bad and short, but I'm having fun in? vote and add to our library for support ❤❤

more notes at the end

"Back in 2006, Tony Stark launched his first experiments into creating pure, atomic energy bombs that could be contained for bigger, better, more efficient damage.

In 2010 he stopped his funding on the investigation, and all his scientists because he believed it was too dangerous. The world needed Iron Man. It was yesterday that there has been an accidental explosion in the laboratory from these bombs. More than 500 dead. Not one person in the room survived. 342 people were carted off to hospitals where they eventually died from radiation poisoning. Stark says he has it under control.

It was a mistake, an employee accidentally set off a prototype that caused the damage And that's why he shut down the experiment in the first place. Despite earlier beliefs, Tony Stark will NOT go to court. The accident has already been proved to not be his fault. More on this later."

Tony clicked the TV off, looking at his reflection stared back at him from the dark screen. his dark circle's eyes from no sleep after sorting out the situation. Running his hands through his hair, he sank down into his chair, hopelessly. He was working in his lab, his project now strewn aside. He didn't have the energy to continue this. The media was always after him. There wasn't much more he could do than sit back, and watch the whole thing Blow up in his face. Pepper tonight had told him 'you better come to bed and not spend all night downstairs.' at first he obliged. Tony headed to bed, with his head on the pillow, listening to Pep sleep soundly. His eyes didn't close for more than five minutes. So he made his way back downstairs to work. You know, like an insomniac.

'More than 500 dead. why did I even start this?'

•••••

24 hours earlier

"

Dr. Mullër," Dr. Pinnacle cleared his throat, getting the attention of Isobella Mullër, a German scientist. Isobella was packing up, ready to head home to her husband, Mark after being released from her position at Stark Industries, She came to pick up her belongings. Stark was shutting down her 3-year job, so she had research to do on where the next one was gonna come from.

"Dr. Pinnacle." Isobella smiled, tucking her long hair behind her pierced ear. Her eyes shimmered. You would think she would be upset about losing her job, but everything in life seemed to line up entirely.

"It has been a pleasure working with you, Isobella. You are one of the smartest people I know. And such a young age!"

Isobella smiled at the elderly man in front of her. What a cute old man. he had tufts coming out the side of his head that he referred to as 'hair'. And his rectangular glasses that sat crookedly on his long nose. She was going to miss everything about her mentor. She liked to take notes of all the small quirky things about him.

Someone who always looked after her.  Like the way, she towered over his small stature at a whopping 5'4. Or how he used to ramble aimlessly about his cat and wife at home. The father figure she never had growing up. She always seemed to lose those people in her life. It hurt her to see such a great man losing his job. That damn Tony Stark.