t h r e e

finally updated y'all :)
chapter three; george

"Hey. I'm George, nice to meet you." I forced a smile trying to avoid looking at Reece's eyes.

"I better get going, need to unpack some stuff as well. See you later babe?"

"Of course." Reece smiled. She went on to kiss him on the cheek and left.

Well this is awkward.

"It's been a while." Reece broke the silence.

"Yeah it has been. I don't really know how to feel about seeing you again." I said.

"George I-"

"I have to go take a breather." I said as I walked out of them room. It was just too much to handle. Seeing his face hurt so much. Seeing him with someone else hurt like hell. And he's my fucking roommate!?

How dare he just stand there saying 'oh it's been a while' and who's fucking's fault is that!? I felt anger rise inside me as I was walking out of the building. I pushed then main doors open very aggressively and finally felt the fresh air.

I took a deep breath and now had realized what just had happened.

I just saw Reece fucking Bibby again. The one I've been missing for a year. The one I really wanted to see again, kiss him again, laugh with him again. Now that he's literally right there, I don't know how to feel about it. Should I talk to him? Should I ignore what happened? Should I just avoid him? I didn't know what to fucking do.

Honestly, all I had in mind was to scream at him.

I decided to go back inside and head over to Blake's dorm. I don't think I could go back to mine just yet. Everything still hadn't processed properly.

I knocked on their door and a few seconds later, Timothee opened the door.

"Oh Georgie's back." He smiled.

"Hey Timmy. Blake can I talk to you?"

"Oh yeah, hold on." He replied as he was finishing making his bed.

Blake closed his door as he approached me in the hallway. "So what's up?"

I decided to say it. "Reece is here." I said whispering in case Reece heard since we were close to our room.

"What!? What do you mean he's here?" He asked looking so confused.

"I mean that he is here inside that room right now." I said pointing to my room.

Blake glanced at the door and turn his head back to me, "he's your fucking roommate!?"

As soon as he said that, the door from my room opened and there he was again.

Part of me wanted to smash my lips into his. I missed that feeling.

"Blake! You're here too." Reece smiled.

"Oh...yeah...hi Reece."

I hated how uncomfortable we were. It's like we're strangers meeting for the first time, it's awkward and I don't know why. Reece has been our best friend since forever and we can't even give him a hug because this whole situation is just weird.

Thankfully, Timothee came out of his room, assuming he heard us talking. "Dude where have you been? I got here and none of you were here yet so I thought you might've ditched." He told Reece.

"I was late, chill out man."

"Oh so you've met Blake and Georgie."

"We actually know each other." Reece awkwardly said.