Chapter five | Sp🕷️ders web

A/N: this chapter was pretty poorly written so sorry about that :/. I hope you enjoy it though! Love you all!!

_

______________________________________

⚰️🕷️⚰️

So... The morning had been... Eventful. Richie was still frightened by the new invironment, and he would get comfy in it when hell froze over. All Richie wanted was to wake up from this nightmare. At least he had Eddie's company... Or at least he looked like Eddie.

'Where's the clown?' Richie wrote, and Eddie stared intently at it for a few moments, as if thinking of trying to remember something. He then opened his mouth to speak. "No one really knows... We haven't really seen it anywhere. He usually comes out then and there to make us go scare some kids... But other than that we've never seen him... Except from the little creepy crawlies..." Eddie looked bored at that moment, but then his face lit up. A large smile displayed on his face. A large portion of black goo spilt onto his dirty yellow shirt. He jumped up off the table he was sitting on and grabbed Richie's doll form. He hastily ran up a flight of stairs, slightly tripping on some. Once reaching the top he turned a corner into a hallway. There were a bunch of doors he knocked on one harshly. Eddie giggled at Richie then turned to knock again. From behind the door some grunts could be heard. Then the door swung open to reveal a tall boy. Richie's eyes widened at the sight of the green rotten skinned boy standing in front of him. He had stitches all over his arms and neck. Some of the skin appeared to be peeling off, just like how glue would peel off things when it was applied to something. He had eyes without any pupils, and they had no life in them. Long spikes potruded out of his head, and they twitched every few second. The more Richie looked at it, the more it looked like a monster.

"Stanny!" Eddie raised a brow. "I like your new look. Last time I saw you you were a little bit shorter!" Eddie giggled at his little joke, pointing at Stan. Stan simply slapped Eddie's finger away, though. Stan... Or whatever that spider thing was... Glared at the doll in the giggly kids arms then a small smile planted onto his face. His eyebrows furrowed and, from out of the blue, he pulled out a pair of sciccors.

"I'm sorry, rich... But a thread appears to be loose," Stan said, laughing a little as he raised the sciccors to Richie's cheek. The cold metal grazed the plastic and Richie barely flinched at it. He could feel the cold metal slide down his cheek to his lips. Stan hastily opened the sciccors, leaning over so he was inches away from Richie's face. He then slowly began to apply pressure into the sciccors, starting to snip away at the thread on his lips.

Stan only managed to cut one small strand before Eddie whacked the sciccors off Stan. Stan growled at him. Eddie however ignored Stan's whining, putting the sciccors in his pocket. Richie saw a sparkle of anger in Eddie's eyes. If Eddie was here to ruin Richie's life... Then why would he protect him? Richie's thinking was disturbed when Eddie said, "don't do that ever again... Y-you didn't have the permission! Only I can do that!" Eddie paused for a moment, then continued, smiling again, "we would like you to show us where you saw it!"

Stan snarled, but then began to walk down the hallway and down the stairs. Eddie followed him and Richie... Well Richie was confused as fuck. As they went intoo what appeared to be the basement, he saw a we'll make of rocks and cement. There was a rope going down the well, and when the three boys were by the well, they started climbing down. Eddie was still holding onto Richie, pretending to drop him at times to make him feel fear surge through his body. Eddie giggled as he actually did drop Richie from his ankles, but caught him by his stomach. Richie didn't find it funny at all though.

Once the boys reached the bottom of the well, Richie felt a sort of pain writhe through him as he saw what he was looking at. The boys walked through some tunnels and... They were back at the place they first fought the clown. Richie wanted to cry right then and there. All the fear he felt years ago was coming back to him again. All he wanted to do back then was to hold Eddie and keep him safe. But now he was with this corrupted child.

The boys followed Stan to the mountain of junk with floating children above them

The boys followed Stan to the mountain of junk with floating children above them. Stan bent over to pick something up from the pile, which happened to be a large rug. He pulled it back to reveal a large hollowed out space. The three peeked into it.

"This is where I saw it. It was just sleeping there. I believe it was hybernating," said Stan.

'Hybernating?' Richie wrote on his whiteboard. He showed it to Stan and for a moment the spider boy had a confused expression. Then it changed. "Yeah, hybernating. You know, it comes out every twenty seven years... I think it's hybernating when he isn't out killing kids."

Richie thought about it for a moment, then continued to write. 'Why would it need hybernating?'

"I'm not sure... Maybe cause it doesn't like... Winter?" Said Stan.

Eddie shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Stan, nothing you say makes any sense...'

Stan gave Eddie an angry look, "Well at least I actually bother to try to make sense!"

Eddie laughed when Stan raised his voice, only to be interrupted by a scratchy yell. The boys turned to see a glowing girl, Beverly to be specific. She walked over and scream unintelligible words. The three would've probably understood her if she didn't have that voice.

But, judging by her expression and tone of her voice, she was angry.

After a few more minutes of yelling at Stan, she turned to Richie and Eddie. She pointed at them and then pointed to the tunnel they came from. "go," was all she said. Eddie didn't hesitate to follow her instructions and ran back through the tunnel, carrying Richie with him. They climbed back up the well, still able to hear Beverly's screeching. When they made it to the top Richie looked over at Eddie.

"I'm pretty sure she was angry with us because we went down there. She says we're not allowed to go down there. Cause apparently it could still be down there and it's dangerous!" Eddie tried to mock Beverly by trying to make his voice scratchy like hers. "Anyways... Stanny cut your thread, didn't he? We need to stitch that back up!"

Oh boy, Richie was not going to enjoy this.

⚰️🕷️⚰️