13

I walked towards the cafeteria slowly, taking my time knowing that when I turn the corner I was going to be thrown against the lockers.

I could hear them talking about something, probably football or some game. I rolled my eyes before walking around the corner, their attention immediately moving onto me.

"Even later than usual. You're starting to slack Samantha." JJ held my collar so I couldn't escape.

"That's not my name. I'm surprised the news hasn't got around the whole school yet."

"So what is your name?"

"My real name is Sophie Elizabeth Minter. You might know my twin brother. Simon." They laughed and JJ clenched his fist ready to punch me. Just as we planned.

"I guess you do know them well." Simon spoke up. He walked towards me and grabbed JJs arm before twisting it behind his back.

As the grip on my collar loosened, I ducked and moved out of the way as Simon pushed JJ against the lockers.

"Leave my sister the fuck alone."

"Or what? You gonna cry to your mommy and daddy? Oh wait, I almost forgot. They're dead." Simon snapped straight after JJ finished speaking. Within seconds they were both on the floor, Simon throwing punches at JJ and JJ struggling to avoid each hit.

"Simon! Stop." With how Simon was hitting JJ he could kill him. I had to get him away from JJ before anything happened.

I turn to face the other five boys who are just observing. "Stop them, please." They all looked unbothered by the fact their friend could potentially die.

"Please Tobi." Tobi was the easiest to crack, he's a nice individual mixed with the wrong people.

"Fine." He huffed before strolling over to two and separating them with ease.

"Simon, come on." He stood back up and dusted himself off, not a single mark on his face.

"Prick." He spat before walking off.

I take a look back at what Simon did to JJ, his lip was split, nose was definitely broken, and there were multiple cuts and bruises littered across his face. If he hadn't bullied me for over half a year I might have felt sorry for him.

28/02/20