╁VI

╁Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren

"Av..." I call out as the connection between us appears. "Ky..." she also calls out. I notice the tears that are threatening to escape her eyes. I wish I could wipe your tears away Ava...

"What's wrong?" I ask in worry. "When did you start to care?" she asks me as she place the dagger away. "I care about you since the beginning Ava..." I tell her. "Since the beginning," I walk near her.

"What happened to my parents?" she asks as a tears slips her piercing black eyes. "Why you'd ask me about them?" I question.

"Something tells me that you'd know about them," she walks near me. "What happened to them?" she asks once again.

"Please have mercy... Please..."

"I don't know," I simply tell her. "Liar," Ava spat as she attack me with her lightsaber. I quickly block her attack.

"I don't really know!" I exclaim as I try to convince her. I push her saber away and we start to circle. "Just tell me the truth Kylo Ren and this will be over," she tries assures me.

"As I told you, I don't know," I try to convince her again. She attacks me and I block it. She kicks my side and try to slice my mask but I manage to duck. The bag of berries that she slice goes to her place.

"What happened to them?!" she demands and I shout at her, "You want to know the truth. Then I will give you the truth." I kick her side but she got my foot. She pushes me to the ground and point the lightsaber at me. "Please tell me the truth... Please..." she starts to cry. I stand up and retract my lightsaber.

"It was one night. I was out on the village looking for the pieces of the map to Luke Skywalker. I came across your parents..." I try to recall that night. "They were hard headed and did not want me to have the map and I... I..." I struggle to tell her the truth.

"You killed them..." she continues my sentence. "Ava I-" she cuts me off by shouting, "You killed them!"

Her face starts to redden in anger. She points her saber at me. She starts to hit the lightsaber to me like a stick. I deflect them all. When she stops, I defend myself, "I didn't know it was your parents!"

She x-twirls her lightsaber and scream loudly. She attack me in the side which I deflect.

She grabs her other lighsaber which I didn't know she had and ignites it. She makes it like a staff. She back twirls it and attacks my side oppositely. I try to keep up by block it fastly.

She suddenly side kicks my stomach which makes me fall to the floor. My lightsaber loses from my grip.

She raises her lightsaber. She is ready to strike me.But suddenly, her hand stops. She look at me with flowing tears in her eyes.She raises the lightsaber again.

She retracts her lightsaber and fall on her knees. She didn't kill me. I suddenly notice that she has my old lightsaber, Ben Solo's lightsaber.

She starts sobbing uncontrollably. I walk near her but she force pushes me away. "Stay away from me, you monster!"

The connection disappears. I look for a trooper and tell him, "She's in my quarters. Lock down the ship."

This time I will wipe your tears my Ava...