Nightmare

I woke up in the morning in a pit of sweat and water, my heart way raising so fast I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I got a nightmare again... I was used to them by now I've gotten them sense I was 11, I'm 17 now. As I looked around my room I noticed my best friend Lindsey was siting on top of me holding me down and holding an empty cup that used to contain water that was now on my drenched body. "Are you ok" she asked me "umm. As ok as expected" I answered honestly. "Come here" she said while I barrier my head in her chest. After living with bro for 2 years she knows how to wake me up from my nightmares and calm me down.

This nightmare was different though. I can still remember it vividly... The image of me under the bed while two people I know better then I probably will ever know anyone else, were at each others throughs.

After Lin's left my room I sat up and looked around the room of my apartment. I could hear her running around the apartment. Lin's isn't one to get up early so she sets her alarm for 5 minutes before she hast to be somewhere. But when she gets up she walks around the house doing her stuff but she always happens to run into things and drop them. She's kind of clumsy. And then she yells about it hurting and all I can do is laugh my head off in my bed.

I love living with Lin's she's my family now. I try not to think about them but when I get those nightmares it's almost impossible not too. My nightmares ain't just dreams there memories of when I was littler. But my nightmare from last night was deeper. You know how people say that your worst fears live in the deepest part of your mind and sometimes you don't even know what they are until they present themselves.

I guess my worst fear is my old life that to me is now only a faint memory in the back of my brain. Some parts of my old life I miss like the feeling of belonging, I sometimes still today walk around and see the perfect family the ones that are all smily and happy and there kids are sweet and perfect and I it's feel empty and wish and hope that maybe someday my life will be like that and other people would wish they had a family like mine-----

I knew I had to get up to with a sign I pulled my self out of my warm bed and started to get ready to face my dreaded school day. Today I desired to dress casual. I put on my blue laser shirt and some dark blue jeans and my leather jacket and did my hair In a brace into a bun. And of course my jewelry.

"Lin's, school starts in an hour get your a$$ down here or I'm leaving without u" I yelled at my best friend to hurry up " I'm coming I'm coming... Gosh you would think after living with me for 2 years you would know my routine and not yell at me when I'm tired" she yelled back while stumbling into the room with her jacket only half on while she struggled to get her other arm in the hole.

"Having troubles" I said trying to keep my straight face and not burst out into a fit of laughter "shut up and let's go" she said while pushing me out the door while I was tearing up laughing so hard. "I need coffee..." She said to herself but loud enough for me to hear " school hasn't even started and you are already tired of me.... Sad" I said while trying to stop laughing "ya ya lets go I need me my caribou" she said "HELL NAH... BITCH YOU KNOW THATS MY SAYING" I yelled at her "ya ok but I kinda wanted to try it out given you say it every god damn morning" she said "well someone isn't a morning person" I said----

We stumbled into caribou laughing about our conversation that we had bout a cute guy at school, when all of a sudden I looked over the place to see a very familiar face, I couldn't put my finger on it but I felt like I knew him sense birth or something weird like that... "Hey Lin's ?" I said while still staring at he guy who was now staring at me and it was almost like we were the only ones in the world and like I couldn't look away "yeah" she said looking at where I was looking "what??" She asked "do we know him?" I asked "umm I don't think so" she stated "why?" She asked while elbowing me while I was still occupied with looking into his eyes so deep it was like I saw his soul. " I just really feel like I know him" I said

" what can I get you girls" an unknown voice said as I broke my heavy stare session and wipped around and looked at the guy at the cash register "campfire mocha with zebra-full rack, no wip and a hot chocolate with a pump of mint and also zebra-full rack with wip" I said the man at the counter "what size?" He asked "both large" Lin's cut in on me as I was about to answer "ok $8.75 please" he said as I handed him hate money and he got our drinks ready "hey bell" Lin's asked me "yeah?" I said back "umm just letting you know that guy u were looking at earlier... He hasn't stopped looking at you sense you turned around" she said finishing her sentence and going to grab her drink "ya right" I said while eagerly blushing... I needed to know why he looks so familiar "well then I guess you won't mind if I did something about it... Would you?" She said with an evil smile that i knew very well "oh no.... Please Lin's... No please don't"

I begged her she grabbed her drink and started walking over to the guy that's emerald green eyes couldn't leave my ordinarily ocean blue ones. "Sorry to late" ugh well this will be fun. "Hey cutie... So, are you gonna make the first move on my best friend or am I practically gonna haft to be you guy's matchmaker" Linsey said to him towering over his obviously large and muscular figure that you could tell if he stood he would define toy tower over us "Lin's" I yelled at her and slapped her arm and the boy let out a low chuckle from his lips "I don't think we need you as our matchmaker Linsey?" He asked just to make sure he got the name right

"ya that's my name but you should probably memorize is my best friends name first" she said back at him while he stood up and as I thought towered over us not in a fearful way more in a way it felt comfortable "hi I'm Liam" the boy said and suddenly I knew where I had seen him before. He was the new kid at our school that moved from London "hi" I said at a loss of words for the boys that was unbelievably beautiful ... He chuckled to himself again as he smiled showing his beautiful dimples... He seamed like and angle from heaven so beautiful and perfect.

"And you name? Gosh you 2 do need me" Linsey said as she took a drink of her hot chocolate "oh right sorry... Umm. I'm Bella" I said while the beautiful boy took my small hand compared to his and shook it. "Very nice to meet you Bella..., and may I say beautiful name" he said "haha thanks" I said and giggled " well I'm gonna go sit on the coach and watch you guys like its a movie seen" Linsey said as my cheeks heated up "so to mane this less awkward on both of our parts are your fest friend watches us, is there any way I could just get your number and we could maybe go actually see a movie or just on a date... Trust me you won't regret it"

he said while trying to hide a smile "really... I won't will I?" I asked "never" he said not able to keep his smile back anymore "ok... I guess... I'm just kidding I'd love too" I said smiling just as wide at him; maybe even more "ok grate well can I have your number-" he said as I grabbed my notebook out of my bag and wrote it down and gave it to him "grate well thanks I'll call you" he said "k" I said "bye" he said and kissed my cheek "bye" I giggled again and turned around and walked over to Lindsey and grabbed her shirt and pulled her out of there while she still looked at the spot that he kissed me on the cheek in shock and the fact that I gave him my number witch was very rare for me and she knew that.

"Damn" she said once we got out side and in my car "ok don't make it a big deal" I said trying to hide my excitement " not a big deal ya right... If you don't knew already I'm your best friend so I know when your for real and faking so don't give me that crap" she said with confidence like she thought she won this battle " ok fine" I said as a couldn't hold it back anymore and squealed...

He felt right.... Like when he kissed my cheek it felt like I could be me with him and never hide anything from him... I felt home.... And like the pieces of my broken vase were pulling them selfs back together... Maybe he's different... But what will he say when he finds out about my past... He will probably just leave like every other person in my life... No one ever stays... Once they find out they leave... I'm the one living it and it's to much for them?... Lindsey's the only one in my life that haven't left but she doesn't even know about yet...