Adam 1

Adam x sister reader that ran away with Blake

_______________________________________

“Sir.” one of the White Fang members walked in Adam’s tent and waited for his response. Once the member heard the hummed reply, he continued speaking.

“There have been sightings of (Y/N) in the woods next to us.”

Adam’s head shot up. His sister? In these woods? That’s impossible! She ran away with Blake months ago! The only people that come around here are the Beacon students!

Wait...did she go to Beacon..?

Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Blake ran from tree to tree, spying on the grimm below.

“Ready?” Blake asked. 

You nodded, and the both of you dropped on the Beowulfs. You slashed a few and so did Blake.

“Didn’t see me coming, did you?” she smirked at the fading grimm.

“Yes, actually, I did.” Adam stepped out from the shadows. “I’ve seen you fight Blake, good job.”

Blakes ears went back and her eyes grew wide.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

He looked at you. “Getting my sister back.” he chuckled. “I never thought she would run away with you.”

“Well I did!” you yelled, tears welling up in your eyes. “Why can’t you respect that?”

“Because we are FAMILY!!” he yelled, stabbing a tree.

He retrieved his sword and held it to Blake as he stepped forward. She stepped back. Adam laughed before grabbing you. You cried and screamed for Blake.

“No! No! NO!” you cried. Your voice became hard and cracked. Blake cried too.

“Give her back!” she pleaded. “Please, I’ll do anything!”

“You’ve done enough!” Adam held you tighter.

“You’ve taken my sister away and broke my heart, not to mention you left the White Fang!”

“I don’t want to go back!” you cried as you pulled and scratched at his arms.

His arms were bloody and soaked with tears. You began to tire out and you dropped in his grasp.

“Please don’t take her.” Blake whispered.

It was too late, you were already gone in the shadows that you had dropped from just minutes ago.