Smut Part 2

~ finally squeezed this one out. here goes nothing babes. it's going to be terrible so don't blame me. might switch pov ( not gonna lie, this turned out longer than i expected so i'll have to do another part)

~ deanwinchester, weecest, samwinchester, samxdean

~ disclaimer - ....but if they were mine... i'm just saying, it'd be clothes optional all day everyday

~ sam is 13 & dean is 16 going on 17 :)

Third Person

They were sitting on a gross, stained sofa in yet another shady motel in the middle of another random state. Well, technically only Dean was sitting on the couch. Sam was on his lap. That's right. His lap. That evening, he had played Dean's overprotective side by picking out a scary movie, It. Half an hour into it, Sam practically leaped into his lap, pulling out all the stops. Sam was in heaven, playing his brother's emotions like a violin, knowing Dean's next move would be to try to comfort him.

Sam set the next phase of his plan into motion. Careful not to make any wrong moves, he shifted his butt, just an inch, making it look as if he were just settling in. A long moment passed by before he made the same movement, wiggling around just a little bit. This continued for a good 15 minutes, Sam periodically shifting a shuffling around on Dean's lap.

This was heaven. Sam was in love with his brother. He spent months trying to decipher his feelings. Was this brotherly love? Adoration and worship of an older sibling? but he finally found his answer. This was love. Love love. A he was making his move. If only he cou-

"You good there buddy?" questioned Dean, yanking Sam out of his thoughts.

"You're moving around quite a bit. Do you gotta pee or some'n?" Sam froze. No no no, this was not the plan. He wasn't supposed to notice yet.

"N-no, I'm fine," he squeezed out. Dean mistook the shake in his voice to be about the movie. Cause why would it be incestuous plans about him?

"Thought you said you were a big boy and you weren't afraid of silly things like clowns," he teased. Only silence followed the comment and Dean being the shielding mother hen he is, turned Sam around in his lap, forcing Sam to face him. Sam hugged him hard, burying his face in the crook of Dean's neck.

"Shh, it's okay. I got you. Always gonna be here. Gonna keep you safe," Dean said, stroking the back of Sam's head in a smooth rhythmic manner. At one point, his finger ran through the brown locks and Sam had to bite down to hold back a whimper. Unfortunately, the only thing for him to bite down on was Dean's neck. Dean jumped, startled at the wet mouth at his neck. However, what surprised him most was when Sam started sucking, throwing him off guard. When Sam's body visibly relaxed, Dean took it as a sign that he was just calming himself down.

Movie completely forgotten, Dean was holding Sam in his lap and Sam had managed to wrap his small, limber legs around Dean's waist, sucking comfortably at one spot on dean's neck. It's now or never, he thought. Sam lifted off Dean's neck with a pop and leaned back. Puppy dog eyes already in the works, Sam let his lower lip quiver just a bit.

"Dean.... I have something to tell you."

"Sure, Sammy. What's up?"

"...I love you," he mutters, but they're so close Dean hears anyway.

He raises an eyebrow," I love you, too....," Dean says, but right away Sam can tell he doesn't mean it. Not the way he does. So he does what he's been wanting to do since forever. It's now or never. Sam leans down and places his lips against Dean's like he seen the older kids at school do in the hallways and kisses him. Oh, God, his lips are so soft, is the first thing that makes its way through his brain.

As if on reflex, Dean responded, his lips moving smooth and sweet against Sam's. Then he stopped. He froze. And so did Sam.