♡pick up♡

I was woken up by someone jumping on me,I opened my eyes and wasnt surprised to see amara using me as a playground.

Me:baby when did you wake up

Amara:mummy wake uppp,am hungwy

Me:okay
I got up and forced my self out of bed and made her breakfast as I ate an apple,I left her watching teletubbies as I went to her room and started to pack her clothes.

J went back downstairs to check on amara to find her dozing off on the couch.i covered her with a blanket then turned of the tv as I made sure she was comfy.withe her now asleep i had time to get alot of packing done,and I did,I packed her bag and then a separate bag for her nappies and wipes and basically health stuff,I also added some of her toys since there was space.

I then went to my room to start packing my clothes when my phone rang and I picked it up as I checked the contact name.

Jayjay

I picked up the phone then heard distant voices.

Jaden:she answered
Charli:I told you

Me:uh...jaden?

Jaden:y/n...h-hey long time no see

Me:ye...somethings happened

Jaden:oh,well um so I just called about your plan ticket and what class do you want.

Me:um about that-

Jaden:your not coming?

Me:No shutup and let me finish.i am coming but um,I have my own transport.

Jaden:what transport?

Me:a donkey
He laughed and I heard other voices laugh too,I think he put me on speaker.

Jaden:and also.are you like-are you cool with josh

Me:j-j-Josh?

Jaden:ye

Me:um..........so I'll see you in 2days okay
Jaden:wait what

Me:bye,cant wait to see you byeeee
Jaden:wait but-
I hung up on him,i cant talk about josh and not what to blubber on about my pregnancy and I need to find a way to tell them because they are all going to see amara,I might as well tell them now.ugh.

I went back to packing as my phone rang yet again,this time it was someone I didnt expect,I waited for the call to end because i was ready physically or mentally to talk to that person.just no.no.no.and no.

I switched my phone off and tried to block off all social media as I continued packing,see this was the reason I quite for 2 years.first obviously amara and 2nd it's too demanding,your expected to answer texts or calls the minute you recieve them and your ment to post a tiktok or instagram picture in time or fans can literally lose interest,Its just far too demanding on people and it's hard when your trying to do something important or raise your fricking child.

Talking about children I should check up on my angel,I slowly walked down stairs to find her still asleep-I smiled then headed back upstairs and finished the last of my packing.
Everything was all packed now and we leave in two days so I have time to plan what and how am going to walk in.

Me:hey guys
Nop,too.just no

Me:yooo am back fools
No,to josh like

Me:yo yo yo,mans dead on The bathroom floor
Wtf even was that y/n

Me:hiiii

Me:omg hi omg I missed you guys omg
No too much omg'ds

Me:ugh why cant I just blurt everything out.