Chapter One

Ayame's Pov
"Mama! Look." The loud shriek startled me just a bit when the door to the house flung open. I let a small smile go across my face when I kneel down to watch the wild seven-year-old rush through the house towards the kitchen at me.

I grinned quickly catching him happily lifting him up seeing his beaming innocent eyes. In which I saw Itachi. His skin was a soft caramel color, and his hair was a pitch black.

My greatest happiness at such a young age.  "Hi, my love." I teamed at him the both us giving each other kisses all over the face.

"Mama! I'm the best in my class look I'm first!" He was shouting so loudly waving his paper around. Still holding him with one arm.

I took the paper with a small smile looking to see he was indeed right. I wasn't surprised his father was top his class, ranking up so high at a young age.

His uncle was becoming an amazing ninja as well at the age of twelve. "That's amazing sweetheart." I praised him, seeing him smiling at me his eye turning into small crescent as he smiled.

Apart of me wanted to cry. Like I did every day. Sasuke didn't even know he had a nephew. Who was a few years younger then him  Hinato didn't even know he was an Uchiha. That he came from such a legacy of Ninja.

That his father is one of the greats. But that his father killed his whole entire clan. That he wouldn't know the reason he did until later. His last name was different he had my last name.

But I think it was time he knew his uncle and everything about him. Sasuke was gonna react in one or two ways. Either be mad and upset. Or be neutral and give him the small time of day.

I place the sheet of paper on the counter in the kitchen smiling.  "Hey, sweetie do you wanna meet someone who is just a cool as you." I gently poked his nose watching Hinato focus on me nodding his head.

"Is it my dad?" He asked curiously tilting his head. I slowly inhaled shaking my head slowly.

"No it's not your dad sweetie, but someone very close to him, why don't you go change and I'll take you to see him." He wiggled out my arms very quickly and I inhaled flicking away the strands of my hair behind my shoulder, glancing towards were my old ninja attire was.

That me is in the past. The thirteen-year-old me who had Hinato Uchiha. At fourteen, the sad heartbroken girl. I was now a twenty-one-year-old mother of a seven-year-old.

____________________________
Me and Hinato had made our way towards the training grounds. It brought a lot of old memories back.

One day when he is twelve and when he graduates from the academy he would be here on a team on his own.  Hinato was looking around interested, and I could hear the sounds of the kunai hitting targets as we entered. 

"I knew I sensed you, it's nice seeing you Ayame." I flashed Kakashi a smile when he nodded his head at me. "It's nice to see you too Kakashi sorry if I'm bugging your training but I need Sasuke," I spoke peeking down at Hinato who was hiding behind my leg.

Me and Sasuke haven't spoken since the massacre. He spoke to me once when he turned ten. He never really noticed my stomach, or the pregnancy not even when he born.

When I talked to Sasuke when he was ten he asked me why Itachi killed his clan. He asked me if I knew why because I was his wife to be, his love.

I went down to his level and told him that when he was older maybe he could understand better then I could. But even so, I didn't even know the full reason.

Sasuke made a small face before he slowly made his way over towards me, his hands in his pocket "What do you want?" He questioned to me.

I gave him a small smile and gestured to Hinato who was looking over my leg peeking up at him.

"Who's the kid?" He asked and I inhaled quietly. "Sasuke so before you get upset at me, This is Hinato Uchiha. And he's my son, this is your nephew." Sasuke's eyes slowly grew wide as plates.

"Wait you were pregnant? You and Itachi actually did the deed!" Sasuke's entire face was red when he let the thought go through his head.

Well, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting. Sasuke's face was still a deep red when he slowly kneeled down to get to Hinato's height.

"How old is he?" He asked and I ruffled his hair so he can speak.  "I'm seven years old." He beamed out happily, making Sasuke look at him in a little surprise.

"I'm Hinato Uchiha, and you are?" Hinato asked sweetly. Sasuke's eyes were so soft as he slowly spoke.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha and well I'm your uncle." Sasuke gave him a soft smile, and I looked up just to see Kakashi's whole face was a bright red. I huffed loudly.

"Stop imagining it pervert!"

"I'm not!"