Remember

Brea's P.O.V

I was looking through my journal, just flipping around it because it's been a while since I have seen it and written anything. It's been a few weeks since the battle in Stone-In-The-Wood and things have kind of quieted down. But we know the Skeksis are planning something, but right now we stay here in Stone-In-The-Wood and plan to move out soon, but I wanted to wait for Rian and Deet but both are gone.

Deet disappeared right after the battle and Rian went after her, I haven't seen them both since and miss them both. I see the picture I drew of them and smiled, I know something is going on between them, and not going to lie I am a little jealous of them. But my other half will come and find me, I was actually talking to Naia about this and she brought up Rek'yr.

I like Rek'yr but not that way, My when Seladon overheard us she asked questions and she says I'm too young to thing about love. I just smile and flip through the Journal when I see a certain page. I read what I wrote then I remember, this page was all about the ceremony my friends put together when my mother was killed.

I was talking about the ceremony, how it went and with my new friends by my side. And the dreamstich that Kylan gave me. And when he started to sing, the song made everything even more special. I won't forget that day, I even drew a picture of the dreamstich, I gentle touch it and I remembered I never thanked Kylan for it. I close my journal and leave the little house I was in and looked outside I don't see him anywhere I saw Naia and went up to her.

"Naia!" I said her name and she turns and looks at me, "Oh hey Brea, what's wrong?" she ask me. "Have you seen Kylan I need to speak to him," I tell her, she then points left, "He's over there by the river doing nothing," She tells me. "Thanks," I said and left and headed that way.

I then heard a firca and knew that was him, I saw him by the river playing a song I never heard of and snuck up behind him quietly. He then stopped playing, "That was lovely," I said "WAH!' he yelled because well I scared him. I think he came off the ground a bit, "Brea don't do that," he tells me. I laugh a bit, "I'm sorry you are pretty easy to scare," I tell him and I sat down next to him. "I believe how I will die will be by your hands Brea just scaring me," he tells me. I laugh again, it was quiet for a second. "So did you need me for something?" He asked me.

"No actually," I tell him, "Then what is it?" He asked me. "I never thanked you for the dreamstich so I wanted to say that," I tell him. He just smiled, "You're welcome at least I can do," he says, it was quiet again. "So why are you here by yourself?" I ask him, "Just enjoying the peace and remembering," he tells me. "Remembering what?" I ask him, "My parents," he tells me.

Kylan has never mention his parents. "Are they back home in Sami Thicket?" I asked him, he shakes his head no. "They returned home to Thra along time ago when I was small," he tells me. He looks down at his hands, "I'm sorry I didn't mean too," I said, he then looks at me and smiles. "Don't be sorry you didn't know, besides they wouldn't want me to be sad," he tells me.

It was quiet once again, "So do you always carry around dreamstiches?" I ask him. "Pretty much it's a Spriton thing," He tells me, "I bet you give them out alot," I said. "No your the first one I gave one too," he tells me. That caught me by surprised, I then look up at the sky. "My mother would say love ones will always be with you even the ones who have passed on they will always be with you no matter what," He says. I just look at my hands.

"Yes that is true but we won't be able to see them, hear they're voices, or hug them again," I said knowing the fact I won't be able to hold, see, or hear my mother and Tavra again. A tear leaves my eye, Kylan then wipes it away. I look at him, "Sorry," I said. "It's alright I understand you miss them, I miss my parents everyday, but I know I must keep moving forward in life they would want that and want me to be strong, and your Mother and Sister would want the same for you as well," He tells me.

I smile, "Well I'm not that strong I hope one day when I have a child they will be stronger then me," I tell him. He smiles "You are the last person I thought of who would want a child," He tells me. "Every woman wants a child of their own one day, even with all this going on," I tell him. It was quiet once again, "What was that song I caught you playing earlier?" I asked him, "Oh a song my mother use to sing to me to get me to fall asleep, apparently according to her, she even sang it when I was in her womb as well," He tells me. "What is it called?" I asked, "Remember," He tells me. "Can you play it again?" I ask him, he smiles, "Sure," he says and starts to play again, I close my eyes and listened.

End Of Brea's P.O.V

Kira's P.O.V

"Kira, Kira wake up!," said a voice, I look up and see Jen standing and looking at me, "Oh Jen hi," I said to him and sat up, he sat down next to me, "Are you alright?" he asked me, "Yes I'm fine," I tell him, He then wiped something away on my face, "Then why are you crying?" he asked me. "Huh?" I said and put a hand on my face and felt my cheek was wet, "I don't know why," I tell him, "Did you dream about something sad?" he asked me, "I think so but," I said "But what?" he asked, "The people in my dream they were talking about remembering and were sad that they lost love ones, but this didn't feel like a dream it felt like a memory but not mine someone else's," I tell him, "Interesting," he said.

"What does it mean Jen?" I ask him. "Hmm my master actually told me sometimes we are able to see love ones memories in our dreams so these people must have been something special to you, someone you long to see," he tells me. I look at my hands, "Like my parents," I said "Yes," he said. Jen must have noticed I was sad and got out his firca it always made me feel better, he started playing it but a familiar tone.

I look at him, "Jen how do you know that?" I ask him, He looks at me, "I hear you humming it in your sleep so I took sometime to learn it not that easy, but sometimes it got easy because sometimes you would sing it in your sleep," he tells me, I blush and I push him, he was just laughing, "You are mean," I tell him, "Says the one who let Fizzgig steal my pants," He tells me. I smiled, and hug his arm. "I didn't mean to I'm sorry," I tell him, he just smiles and puts some of my hair behind my ear. "So what's the name of that song? I can't find it in any of the music books," he ask me. I let go of him, "That because it's a original song it's not in anything, It's called Remember," I tell him, He nods his head. "Can you play it again Jen please," I ask him. He smiles, "For you always," he tells me, he starts playing I place my head on his shoulder and listen to him play, I then see something in the sky, I then stand up and walk up to it. he stops playing and follows me, "What is that?" he asked me, it got closer and it was right in front of us. "A dreamstich," I tell him I touch it and I hear a man's voice "Will always be by your side my daughter," It said. A tear left my eye and I set it back off, Jen put held my hand in his. I know that voice. I let out a breath, "And I will always remember you and mother I will keep you in my heart forever," I said Out-loud.

I look at Jen, he smiles. "We should head back," He tells me. I nodded and we started walking back home.