Chapter 18: My Reverie - Joe

Joe

We spend the rest of the day in Deidre's office chamber, lying in bed, talking, and enjoying each other's company. She needed this, and so did I. 

Deidre is so different from other women that I have met. At first, I thought it was because she rejected me, but now I see that there is something about her. She is very intelligent, graceful, yet sensual and erotic.

As a certified bachelor, this is quite a transformation for me. There was an immediate connection with her, unlike any woman I've ever known.

Tickling her back and listening to her soft breathing, I feel relaxed like I could lie here forever. I still can't believe she would do this just to have me. I felt honored and fortunate that we found each other again, but worry about the price we will have to pay for our time together.

Looking at her sweet smile, I realized she must be hungry, so we got dressed and went out for dinner. She didn't have a change of clothes other than her blouse and black skirt, so I took her shopping and we bought a few outfits, some for out on the town and some for staying in with me.

After that, we went to "The Keys" which is a casual piano bar around the corner. We talked, laughed, and I have to admit that I've never enjoyed myself more. For a little thing, this girl could eat and I found it refreshing that she didn't order a salad or something that would fill a small child. We had steak and lobster for dinner. Then she saw the dessert cart.

Deidre excitedly says, "Did you know cheesecake with strawberries is my favorite? It's so decadent and looks almost too perfect to eat."

Her expression was pure lust. I'd seen that look before, so I knew she had to have some before the night was through. Watching her eat was erotic as hell. She moaned softly as she tasted the lobster. At that moment I thought, check please, but I wanted her to enjoy a night out with me.

Everything about this woman excites me. Deidre could ask for the moon, and I'd try to give it to her.

After we had completed our meal, there was no room left for the cake, but she really wanted it and even hesitated when the server asked if we'd like to the dessert cart. So, I ordered two of them to go and we brought them back to the room for a midnight snack.

Once the two of us reached my office, she saw the elaborate security system again, and it unnerved her a little. I explained that the intense security is so that no one walks in and sees our secret little sex chamber. Deidre agreed it would not be good if Linda wandered on inside. She understood that for all our sakes; it warranted the security. We spent the night together, having the most amazing sex, using some pieces Mark bought and enjoying one another immensely.

The next morning, I wake up to Mark sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks so lost and very troubled. He's wearing a black sweatsuit, which is different, and he says nothing while looking out the window.

"Mark, what is happening? You look upset." I ask, and he just sits there silently.

I waited a moment, but he doesn't answer me. Looking over at Deidre, she is still sleeping soundly. Less than a minute later, Mark stands and walks back out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

He's acting strange.

I decide to get dressed and go investigate. Gathering my clothes, I get them on and head out through his door to find out what is going on. Opening the door, he's just sitting there, staring at the computer screen, and then types away.