Chapter 1

I yawn and stretch as I wake up. I look at the clock showing 6:30. I need to be at the new school at 7:30. I slip out of bed and head to the bathroom. I slip out of my clothes and turn my speaker on. Music has been a big part of my life for as long as I could remember. I step into the shower as the song, 'Partners in Crime' by Set off plays.

" You'll never take us alivee, we swore that death will do us part"

"They'll call our crimes a work of art, you'll never take us alive'

---

After my shower I change into shorts with fishnets and a black crop top with a flannel on top. I dress as many would call it "edgy" or "emo". I generally just like the clothing. I grab my stuff and walk downstairs. We just moved here last week and we are already settling in. I wouldn't call it a mansion but it isn't small. Just as Im about to grab the cereal my mom speaks up.

"Honey, don't eat that. You will get fat grab an apple" she says as she looks up from her magazine.

My mom has always wanted me to be the perfect daughter. She wanted me to keep my blonde hair when I dyed it black. She wanted me to love pink as I hate it. She wanted me to wear dresses in heels while I dress in fishnets and combat boots. I think you get the point.

"Do you ever shut up?" I say as I grab an apple anyways.

"Stephanie! Don't use that tone with me" she gasps.

I flip her the bird as I walk out the door to my Harley. Yes I have my motorcycle license. I actually did it as a dare back in Boston where I used to live. I put on my helmet and jump on. Blasting ACDC. As I pull up to school I look up to the sign. 'Sugar Loaf High'. A/N this is actually a place in Warwick New York called Sugar Loaf its a cute town I went there when I went on vacation to New York City. Best beef jerky EVER.

I find a parking space and take my helmet off. All eyes are on me as I shake my black mid back length hair out. Too much attention for my liking. I pull out a cigarette and light is as I lean on my motorcycle. I watch as people rush into the school.

"You got a light?" I turn my head and see a light blue haired girl. I nod and pass her my lucky lighter. Yes I do have a lucky lighter don't judge.

"My names Macy Walker" she sticks her hand out.

"Stephanie Lucia" I say back in monotone. I look around the parking lot and spot a group of leathered jacket boys standing by a car.

"Who are they?" I nod my head in the boys directions. Macy looks over and rolls her eyes.

"They are the schools badboys. Nothing to bad. The one that's laughing" she points to a guy doubling over in laughter. I nod.

"That's my brother Matt Walker, he has them over all the time, you see that one in the middle frowning that is Luke Hanson he like never frowns he always jokes around I don't know what's up his butt." I watch him carefully. Almost as if he can hear us talking about him he looks up. He catches me staring and smirks. A very sexy smirk. UGH STOP THINKING THAT.

I grab Macy's hand and walk into school. She says she has to go before the bell rings . I continue walking to the office when a blonde bimbo walks infront of me. Oh god here we go.

"Um you're new right?" she asks in a innocent.

"Yup" I say popping the 'p'.

"Just wanted to say you should stay away from Luke we are like kinda a thing" she says looking at her nails.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" I saw with a scowl. She must have not expected that because she looks at me surprised then scowls.

"Listen here bitch-" she starts to say but I cut her off.

"No you listen to me bitch, I don't want him you could have him just get your fake tits away from me you bimbo" I push her away and walk away. I end up finding my class 2 minutes after. I walk in and all eyes are on me once again. The teachers eyes widen as he sees me.

"Oh Stephanie I haven't seen you in so long" he gives me a smile.

"Nice to see you Mr Zack" I say back.

"Wait she has been in this school before?" someone asks somewhere in the class.

"No you dimwit. He was my history teacher in juvie camp, not that it's your business" I scowl.

"Figures why you dress like that" I look to find the girl from the hallway. I smirk.

"Doesn't explain why you still dress like a slut" I spit out. Everyone gasps besides a boy in the back who bursts out laughing. I look closer to see its none other than Luke Hanson.

"Ok everyone calm down, Steph there is a seat next to Luke" Mr Zack finally decided to intervene. I make my way over to Luke and sit down. He looks at me.

"What?" I say.

"That was hot" he says with a pantie dropping smirk.

I burst out laughing. He chuckles along with me.

"Im Luke Hanson" he says after a second

"So I've heard, Stephanie Lucia" I reply back. We continue making small talk all class.

---

Once I get home I immediently go up to my room and do my homework. I listen to music all night and come up with a great idea.

Im gonna start a band.

WOWWW what does everyone think?

It is kinda short there will be longer chapters I promise.

Luke isn't a complete jerk YET.

Don't forget to comment and vote.