1

Five years. And still counting.

Taehyung smiled upon his eyes flickered up to meet another man's eyes, the prettiest and the softness creature he had ever met in his entire life; Park Jimin.

There was no such a word could describe how beautiful and amazing he was, the only thing Taehyung could say that if Jimin was amazing and he clearly held the entire life of Taehyung in his tiny hands. That was the matter.

In his hands now, Taehyung held a pink pastel box, a gift from Jimin, to celebrated their five years anniversary and the letter said 'still counting' had built up a very excitement of Taehyung's self. To think about his could spend his life with the man, grew old and grey, and the day that they had to be seperated was the time when they died. It would be amazing.

"I love you, Tae". Jimin softly said and giggle. His hands cupped Taehyung's big face and kiss his lips.

Taehyung smiled against the kiss, "i love you too, Babe". And the kiss went smoothly, full with affection and love. Taehyung didn't want to stop, wanted to make this world stop from spinning around. If he could, he really wanted to stop the time. Jimin was his one and only, first and last boyfriend he would have. He wouldn't mind if he died later in Jimin's hands, would be such a beautiful thing tho.

"What are you gonna do today, Tae?", the other broke the kiss, and his thumb slowly carressing it onto Taehyung's cheek, sending a pink flushed spreading on its.

"I gotta be busy today, Babe. You know, all those fucking dance practices with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung", Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyed when he remembered about how stupid his hyungs were but still grinned widen when he looked back at Jimin, "Hoseok hyung left yesterday for couple weeks to having his own vacation in Greece, didn't know what he's gonna do right there. And since Jungkook is a brat and Yoongi hyung always pretends to be a death man, i'm in charge to teach them our new dance. Must be tired today".

Jimin's eyes were so bright, felt like it filled with sunshine and rainbow. There was no grey could and Taehyung swore himself he could see how shining and happy Jimin's face right now.

"Everyone in your team is a brat, Tae. We know that. But never once you've ever said to me to leave them. You're such in love with your hyungs and your freaking baby, right?" Jimin smiled, "i'd love to meet them again, they're funny. Especially when it comes to see Namjoon hyung breaks things and Seokjin hyung begins to angry and in the other side there's our favorite death man just shuts his eyes pretend to not hearing anything. But-", his face fell, "i busy too with my own dance company. A lot of trainees come and we make a lot of project too".

Taehyung shooed him, his eyes staring down with love on Jimin's sad face. Oh, he hated it when Jimin sad. The sunshine fell down and Taehyung couldn't see anymore how bright it was, he didn't like it.

"It's ok, Honey", Taehyung kissed his forehead, "they miss you. We miss you. But we know you're busy though you're working yourself hard in the thing that you'd like. We understand you. Just take your time as mush as you need and when you have a chance please come to the building. You will save my ass from them. I swear Hoseok hyung took his whole days to get this vacation. It's almost a month, oh my God, Jimin can you imagine that? I'm in charge to be in his role. I don't want it but there's no normal people in group so yeah."

They both laughed. Hands interlaced each other's and it was the most beautiful sight Taehyung saw since this morning after celebrating their anniversary; soft sex and giving gifts.