Sunday

Japan's 'peace' was a global sensation. News channels all around the world discussed it. It was unheard of, and divided everyone over whether it was good, or bad.

———

All for One's body had been tested for traces of Izuku's DNA, only to uncover the shocking news that he and All for One were closely related. Of course All might leapt on that bandwagon straight way, as did most of the teachers and other heroes, though they decided thankfully that the classes and public shouldn't know yet. Aizawa thought that was at least one thing to be grateful for.

For that whole week, Class 1A had been forced to come in - that was decided by the teachers as a whole, so sadly his new friendship with Nezu was no use. Aizawa had given them nothing but home rooms in response, but they should have been allowed to stay in their dorms, to cope and process these events in their own ways. He was royally pissed, and would have resigned, if he hadn't wanted to support them.
He was glad the weekend was here, but not keen to face another five days of shit.
Glancing away from the TV he noticed his phone had a message.

Aizawa sensei, it is Midoriya. Shoto and I will be leaving Japan shortly and he wishes as do I, to say goodbye to you all before we go.
As public enemy number one, I, of course can't stroll into UA, but perhaps you would consider a class karaoke night to relieve stress, there is a great place on x street?

Aizawa had it organised in minutes.

———

The class arrived at their booth, though none felt like singing. They just chatted quietly to each other and ordered food. They weren't stupid. If Aizawa organising such a thing was out of character, the fact he wasn't in a sleeping bag right now, was positive proof, something was going down.

"Here are your orders, everyone."

Two figures entered, arms piled high with food.
"Thanks." Said Kirishima, enthusiastically reaching for the garlic bread. Then he froze. "Midoriya?"
Conversation stopped.

"Hello all."
He smiled, it wasn't a megawatt grin, but it felt far more genuine than that. "Shoto is here too."
Todoroki waved slightly. The pair approached a sofa and the group occupying it made space for the couple.
What followed was an interrogation.
Was Izuku responsible for the hacking and the subsequent peace?
Since when had he and Todoroki been a thing?
Where had they been hiding?
Why had he been faking around them?
How did he discover Kaminari?
Izuku answered every question quickly and truthfully.

"Why are you here?"
It was Shinsou who spoke. He'd been moved to Class 1A along with two others to fill the three person gap.
"To say goodbye and to ask something of you." Izuku answered.

The warm atmosphere that had gradually built as they chatted, fell away.
"Why exactly are you saying goodbye?" Asked Tsu.
"We're going abroad." Answered Todoroki with an excited smile.
"Why exactly?" Parroted Kaminari.
Izuku spoke up this time.
"I have created software that can handle Japan. And maintain this peace. It has been successful, so I want to spread it to the rest of the world. But, if I do. And I am known to be in Japan, there'll be certain groups that I'll be pissing off that have the power to bomb Japan to deal with me. So, a long holiday is necessary."

"You're taking this global?" Yaoyorozu stared at him in shock.

"It shouldn't be too difficult, once I have sorted it for every country, I'll put the whole thing online. Where everyone can see when someone committed a criminal act. With that done, I'll only need to maintain it and keep hackers and governments at bay, as well as to make sure it is up to date with each regions legal system."
He said it like it was a walk in the park with a slight risk of rain.
"What were you going to ask of us?" Questioned Iida.
"I was hoping you'd allow Bakugou back into UA. And that you'd try to forgive him. Though please never tell him I asked such a thing."
"Why would you of all people want us to do that?"
Izuku chuckled.
"Our history is so messed up, I honestly couldn't tell you. But I would appreciate it."

Aizawa had guessed this much about Izuku's future plans even if Bakugou was a surprise, but Nezu's concerns still bothered him.
But before he could ask what he wanted to. Tokoyami chipped in first.

"What about Todoroki, aren't you putting him at incredible risk?"
Izuku smiled, wrapping his arm tightly around Todoroki' waist. Kirishima raised an eyebrow, he'd never expect Midoriya to be the Dom. But then again, this week had been nothing but the unexpected.

"He sorted that on Friday. Who do you think killed All for One?"
Todoroki replied, grinning at the classes widened eyes, before gazing proudly at his boyfriend.
Aizawa chose to remain silent. Midoriya's gaze met his, and the guy nodded his thanks.
The class still freaked out a little though, the pair mentioned it so casually. It was a little unnerving.

"That is quite the achievement," said Aizawa calmly, "but I still miss it's relevance."
Izuku smiled
"Through means I won't specify, I forced him to give Shoto his super regeneration and anti-aging quirks. Besides, he was the only one actually capable of stopping me."

"Midoriya, one last thing. What did All might tell you?" Aizawa examined him closely.
Izuku's confident smirk shifted to a sad smile.
"The day Bakugou first told me to kill myself, I let a villain capture me. All might saved me, and hoping this was a change in my fate, I asked him if someone who was quirkless could ever be a hero."

The class were silent, watching him closely.
"Of course it was a stupid question, and no sensible hero would have ever told me I could, perhaps suggesting I train to join the police force, or save lives as a doctor...but I don't think his response was called for either. He laughed at me, and told me to it was best for me to keep my head down like quirkless people should."

"Perhaps he was having a bad day, perhaps he was tired, or perhaps he saw my determination and thought he had to really break me to stop me doing something so stupid as attempting to become a hero. But to be honest, even with all that, I can't manage to excuse him."
With that Midoriya moved to get up off the sofa.
"Well, we should really go or we'll miss our flight, congrats Uraraka and Iida by the way, long overdue."
Uraraka flushed pink, and Iida smiled in embarrassment, though was relieved Midoriya didn't seem to hold it against them.

"One more thing, before you go," Aizawa said, seeing the pair getting up to leave, "Midoriya, please, what exactly is your Quirk?"

Midoriya turned and smiled, hand tight in Todoroki's.

"Immortality."

———

Hey guys, Whimsical-chan here!
I hope you enjoyed this short story!
If you like my work, I'm currently publishing another BNHA fan fiction called 'The Emerald Prince' which is another OP Izuku fic, with badass Izuku, dadzawa and a lot of gay (dekubowl).