✨We Are Young✨

Ship: Kirishima x Midoriya
Setting: Training ground, dorm room
Plot: Soft boi secret dating
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 419 

Kirishima knew Midoriya since their first year at UA. Now in their third year, he was glad to have him at his side. They were secretive about it, but Kirishima loved Midoriya and he loved him back. The two had gotten together in their second year when Kiri accidentally confessed to him. They agreed to keep it secret until they were sure it would be accepted by everyone. 

Kirishima blocked yet another hit from the male and grimaced as his quirk began to fail. "Again! Still not broken dammit!" He commanded. Midoriya frowned, having noticed the grimace, but did what Kirishima asked of him and kicked his crossed arms. A small crack formed in his defenses, but Kirishima held out, stubborn.

"Babe I don't think we should continue. You seem to be-" Midoriya cut off with a yelp as Kirishima lunged at him, roaring in anger.

"Dammit Midoriya, kick me! How am I supposed to get stronger if you won't let me?!" He snapped, punching at him. Midoriya kicked in self-defense, shattering his back defense. Kirishima cried out but turned to face him. "Again!" 

"Dammit, babe! No! I will not!" Midoriya snapped, turning off his quirk. "You've cracked. Leave it for today and you can train with Kacchan tomorrow morning okay? Please baby. You know I hate seeing you hurt." He begged, giving his boyfriend puppy eyes.

Kirishima looked away and sighed, turning off his own quirk. "Fine. You promised not to use the look." He whined, glancing back to see his normal face. "You broke a promise."

"I never said I wouldn't ever do the look, I said I won't use it for everything." He countered. "Come on, let's shower and sleep. I'm tired." 

"Fine, but we're going to my dorm this time. Aoyama almost caught us in yours." He said. "Deal?" Kirishima smiled and walked to the showers.

"Deal!" Midoriya agreed eagerly and followed his lover. After a shower together, they got dressed and went up to Kirishima's dorm. "You sure this is okay? I mean, what if Kacchan catches us? He'll be really mad." Midoriya said softly.

"I'm sure love. Come here, I can't cuddle myself you know." Kirishima joked, opening his arms as he sat on his bed. Midoriya gladly cuddled into him and pressed a soft kiss to his nose. "I love you, babe," Kiri said softly.

"I love you too babe," Midoriya responded, yawning softly. Kirishima smiled and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight love." The green-haired male whispered.

"Goodnight love." The redheaded male responded, laying down to cuddle his boyfriend and sleep.