" Wolf Man "

Scott McCall was at home in his room getting ready for school tomorrow. He had just finished brushing his teeth when suddenly he heard a noise right outside. He had walked outside with a bat when suddenly Stiles Stilinski shows up hanging upside down..

Stiles and Scott begin to scream while Scott waves the bat around

"STILES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" He yells. "YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE! WHY DO YOU HAVE A BAT?!" Stiles yells back. " I thought you were a predator. " Scott says. " predator wha-, look I know it's late but you gotta hear this . I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, dispatch called they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even state police. "

" For what ? " Scott asked. " Two joggers found a body in the woods. " Stiles replied a little too excited. " A dead body ? " Scott asked concerned. " No a body of water , YES DUMBASS a dead body." Stiles replied while getting down from the house. " you mean like murder ? " Scott asked. "Nobody knows yet, just that it was a girl in her 20's." - " but if they found a body what are they looking for ? " Scott asked. "that's the best part... they only found half. " Stiles replied. Scott just stood their in shock, while Stiles nodded his head and said " we're going. "

As Stiles and Scott arrived at their destination and got out the car Scott had asked " are we seriously doing this ? " sounding a bit concerned. " You're the one who's bitching about nothing ever happening in this town. " Stiles replied, having a good point. " I was tryna get a good night sleep for practice tomorrow. " " RIGHT cause sitting on the bench is much effort. " Stiles replied with his usual amount of sarcasm. " No, because I'm playing this year.. in fact I'm making the first line"- " aye thats the spirit! Everyone should have a dream.. even a pathetic unrealistic one! " Stiles replied. Scott rolled his eyes and huffed " Just out of curiosity what half of the body are we looking for ? " Scott asked.

" huh. I didn't even think about that " Stiles replied giving a nervous laugh. "And uh what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" Scott asked. " also something I didn't think about. " Stiles said as he started to climb up the hill, with Scott right behind him " it's comforting to know you planned this out with the usual amount of detail. - Maybe the serve asthmatic should be the one holding the flash light huh? " Scott said while leaning up against the tree shaking his inhaler.

As soon as the boys made it up the hill they quickly dropped down to the floor seeing all the police with police dogs right in front of them looking through the woods. "come on" Stiles says running quickly trying to avoid getting caught by the sheriff, who happens to be his dad. " STILES WAIT UP! Stiles! " Scott screams while trying to catch up with stiles who's running too fast. As soon as Scott is almost caught up with stiles, Stiles then gets caught by a police officer and dog. While Scott hides behind a tree.

" HANG ON HANG ON! This little delinquent belongs to me " the sheriff  stated. Stiles then picks himself off the ground & says "dad, how you doing?" Tryna make small talk. " do you uh.. listen in to all my phone calls? " " No.. well not the boring ones.. " Stiles replied back quickly. The sheriff began to look around while asking " where's your usual partner in crime? " - " who Scott ? Scott's home. Said he wanted to get a goodnight sleep for first day back at school tomorrow. It's just me.. in the woods.. alone. "  " SCOTT? YOU OUT THERE?" the sheriff began to wave his flashlight around. " Scott?" The sheriff then sighed. " well young man. I'm gonna walk you back to your car, you and I are gonna have a conversation about something called invasion of privacy. " the sheriff said while grabbing stiles by his jacket and walking him to his car.