Introduction

"What am I doing in this god awful place?" I mumbled quietly as I leant my palms on the marble counter of the country club ladies' room.

You can probably tell that I was really desperate to just kill time, this was the last place I wanted to be, but being Daddy's girl I had to be here whether I liked it or not.

'Even the bathroom looks expensively gaudy...' I thought while turning and resting my upper thighs against the counter and staring at the cheesy stereotypical plaster moulded ceiling.

Ten minutes later, I found myself sitting back at the small table of four with my father in the middle of multiple other empty tables. The other two people sitting at the table I couldn't have cared less about. One was a high position suit that had some connection to my father and the other was his son... Who wanted to date me, then marry me, all to get my families money. Sadly my father couldn't see this. All he could see was someone who wanted to even be around me.

You see, I'm not exactly a social butterfly. I prefer sitting in my room while listening to music and reading and drawing and just relaxing. Don't get me wrong, I love a good party every once in a while so I have a reason to get dressed up, and I like to go out, just not with anyone. My father seems to have a problem with that aspect of my existence.

Ignoring the burning stares on either side of my head, I tousled my hair slightly while picking up my phone and opening it to look at my messages. Well I would have if my father didn't harshly whisper my name while grabbing my phone.

"This boy is here for you. Pay attention." he said before having a conversation with the suit.

Looking at the guy next to me, I felt like he was one of those cartoons that has money signs over his eyes. Just as I was about to roll my eyes and look away, I spotted a bus boy coming out of the kitchen.

He was tall with slightly broader shoulders than the average man but they looked proportionate for his height. His hair was a dirty blonde with naturally darker looking roots and was styled up in a slight quiff.

A slight smile came over my face as I looked just over the shoulder of this guy sitting in front of me while watching the boy bring out a case of clean glasses to the bar and putting them on the shelves. I zoned out slightly as I rested my chin on my hand and continued to watch the mystery boy. When I came back to the conversation, I had thankfully missed a majority of some business story that the suit's son was telling me.

Smiling fakely and nodding like I understood, I just caught the boy walking back into the kitchen before coming out again and talking for a moment with the man who's our waiter. Turning back to my glass of water in front of me, I took a sip and glanced over out of the corner of my eye to see our waiter pointing at me and the two of them looking. A flush filled my cheeks when I noticed the blonde haired boy smirking just slightly.

"Excuse me, I'm feeling a bit light headed. I'm going to step outside."

Slyly slipping my phone from the corner of the table as I stood, the mini suit stood also.

"I'll accompany you. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said in a gentleman's tone.

"No, no, really I'll be fine. Just a moment is all I need." I spoke quickly before weaving my way through the empty tables.

With my heels clicking down the marble floored hall quickly, I thought that I heard a double echo but I ignored it. Reaching the coat check desk, I smirked as no one was there and took advantage of it.

Sneaking back behind the counter, I kicked off my shoes and grabbed a hidden pair of sky high stiletto boots before putting them on and snatching my leather jacket from the hanger in the back before turning around and bumping into a body as I let out a surprised yelp.

"What are you doing?" I whispered harshly as I looked up an inch or so into the eyes of the person I collided with before seeing who it was.

"I could ask the same..." His accent spoke quietly as he wore that same smirk as earlier in the dining room.

"Get away from me. I want to leave." I said as I tried to push the blonde haired boy away.

I obviously failed considering that I was tottering on platform stilettos and naturally seven inches shorter while flat footed.

"You don't really want me to do that..." He whispered sexily as he took a step closer.

When he did that, I took a step back only to find myself backed against the wall. In the process I took notice that his eyes were a glassy blue, and I didn't want to admit it but he was right. I didn't want him to move, I wanted him to stay exactly where he was. Especially when he rested his hands on the wall on either side of my head and leaned in slightly letting his hot breath fan gently over my face as he whispered.

"Just tell me to stop if you want me to stop..."

In less than a second his lips were on mine and his arms were around my waist as my arms went over his shoulders and my fingers played lightly with the hair at the nape of his neck.

After another few seconds I had slipped out of his grip and ran. I ran from the blonde haired, blue eyed boy in the coat closet, and the suit's son that was still sitting at the table, and I ran from my father who was still there with the suit.

I ran into the parking lot and grabbed my keys from the pocket of my coat before getting into my convertible and driving. I don't know where I'm going, I don't know where I'll end up, but I just drove away and left my problems behind.