Chapter 6

"I'm here!" I called almost frantically as I ran in as quick as I could on my stilettos.

"Finally!" Nareesha said as she spotted me in the mirror that was in front of the stylist's chair she was sat in.

"I've been here for twenty minutes!" She continued with a laugh.

"Well I'm only five minutes late, that has to be a new record!" I replied as I plopped myself in the chair next to her and gave my bag to the stylist.

"I'll give you that. So how have you been?" She smiled as our stylists came back.

"I've been well. I mean Molly left yesterday morning for her break and I got a surprise visit from four guys who are apparently in a band. To better the situation, they're staying the entire time Molly is gone." The further I got into my sentence, the less enthusiastic I got.

"What?! Why?" Nareesha looked at me in shock as I shrugged.

"To pay her part of the rent while she's gone."

This made her laugh.

"Like you wouldn't be able to pay for it."

You see, Nareesha has been my friend since before I could remember. She was like a sister to me and I knew I could trust her with my secret. For the first few days that I was in London, I stayed with her and her boyfriend, now fiancé . She was the one who made sure that my father was alright for me and every once in a while, she would tell him that I was okay. Nareesha was the only exception in my no one knows rule.

"So how would you like your hair done?" The male stylist behind me asked.

"I actually have a picture on my phone, could I please have my bag for a moment?" I smiled politely to him before he nodded and went to get it.

"So what are these guys like?"

I shrugged slightly.

"I'm not really sure. I mean they're Australian. They seem decent. How they look doesn't seem to exactly match their personalities. At least not with the two that I've talked to so far."

I paused for a second wondering whether or not to say the next part. Just as I opened my mouth the stylist came back with my bag. Pulling my phone out and opening it, I pulled up the picture that I had gotten from Michael. Showing it to the stylist, I explained it quickly before locking it again.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" She quizzed.

"I don't know yet. I think good cos they have this sort of rock-esque look to them. Like one has a lip ring, one has dyed hair. They all wear skinny jeans. Vans. That sort of thing." I spoke as my stylist went to mix my colours.

"Reesh..." I said hesitantly.

"Yeah?" She turned to me.

"Remember the day I got here, and I told you about that bus boy who followed me into the coat closet and kissed me just before I ran?"

She nodded quietly as she eyed me cautiously.

"Well I'm almost ninety nine percent positive that he's in this band that's staying with me." I mumbled.

"You what?!" She exclaimed loudly after coughing slightly on the tea she was sipping.

Just nodding in reply, I picked up the latest issue of Cosmo and started thumbing through it.

"So do you think he recognises you?" She asked as the stylists went to work on us.

"Not sure, I have seen him staring at me a few times but I don't think that he's put two and two together. Plus I'm not sure if he even knows my name..."

I acted nonchalantly even though inside I was freaking out.

"Well is he nice?"

Nodding in reply, I thought for a moment.

"He's really quiet though. A bit closed off."

"Maybe that's a good thing."

"Yeah... But Michael's nice. He's the one with dyed hair. He actually gave me the concept for how I'm getting it done today." I smiled.

"Oh! Let's see!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Bringing the picture up again, I held it up to show her. Looking at her oddly as her jaw went slack, she pointed at it for a moment.

"Michael.... Michael Clifford?! 5 Seconds of Summer is living with you?!" She nearly yelled.

"Who?" I asked completely clueless.

"5 Seconds of Summer, only the hottest guys out of Australia."

"Well I don't really care. I just have to put up with them for a month and a half and hope to god that they don't learn about who I am." I sighed out.

"Easier said than done darling." My stylist looked at me honestly through the mirror.

Even though I was in denial, I knew he was right...