Chapter 21

I pushed Devin off of the bed when he FINALLY fell asleep after 3 hours of love making, I busted up laughing when he hit the floor with a loud bang. I shot up out of the bed, running to the bathroom even though I was naked as the day I was born I shut the door just before Devin reached it. He hit it a few times before he gave up, I leaned against the door listening to his feet walk back to the bed.

I grabbed a towel from under the sink for my shower that I very much needed, It was at least 6 in the morning so who needs sleep? I have a wedding to plan even though its 3 1/2 months away I'd rather be prepared then last minute. I snuck a peek out the door to see Devin laid out on the bed face down into a pillow sleeping sound.

I got in the shower turning on the warm water, steam filled the bathroom leaving a heavy fog in the air. I began to wash my body and my hair, I flinched from the pain between my legs, I'm defiantly not gonna have sex for a little while.

"Damn Devin got a 10 ft pole between your legs?" I whispered to myself in the bathroom while I washed my hair with green apple shampoo and conditioner, I began humming 'Trespassing' by Adam Lambert to pass some time.

I felt 2 hands wrap around my waist from behind me. I grabbed the hands, twisting them around behind the persons back, and slamming them against the wall.

"Uncle Uncle Uncle!!" Devin gasped out against the wall, I gasped letting go of his hands. I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"You're suppose to be asleep."

"You should really make sure I'm asleep, not peek."

"Grr."

"Oh I'm so scared."

"Mhhm you better be."

"Rawr."

"I'm shaking."

"Oh that's not the only way I make you shake."

"It's the only way you're gonna make me shake for a long time."

"How long?"

"I don't know."

"Not months."

"Maybe months."

"Hurt that bad?"

"Not hurt, just sore."

"i can fix that."

"No. Get out! My shower time."

"Yes ma'am!"

He jumped out of the shower, his body was soaked as he sloshed over to the bathroom door. I finished my shower before I got out to dry off. I put my hair in a towel before I put on my lime green robe, still humming 'Trespassing' as I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet, Devin was asleep in new clothes on the bed.

"Well I was walking for some time when I came across this sign, saying 'Who are you and where are you from? We don't like when visitors come.' " I sang to myself as I be bopped around my little closet for clothes.

Black skinny jeans, White cami, white bra, black panties, VANS, and a red cover up.

I walked over to the side of the bed where Devin was face down in a pillow asleep. I leaned down kissing his lips softly, he bit down softly on my bottom lip pulling gently down towards him. His arm swung around my waist pulling me down into the bed.

"Where are you going, missy?" His sexy deep sleepy voice made my entire body shake with need.

"I want to go shopping with Elana and your mama." I stroked the side of his face with my finger tips looking into his beautiful blue eyes that I fell in love with so long ago.