Waking up

(Your POV)

It was all just a test, just something to find a cure. But, I can't help but feel that it was just some stupid punishment of some kind. I remember when I first woke up in the maze and all I had was questions, questions or who I was, where I was, and what was going on however to my dismay no answers. You might be wondering what I'm talking about when I mean the maze, it was some kind of experiment invented by someone or something named WICKED to find a cure for this thing called the flare. Both me and my friend where able to get out of maze, we're both in a safe place now and I'm currently on a bed sleeping until I felt something wet on my face causing me to wake up and I see it was another friend of mine.

 Both me and my friend where able to get out of maze, we're both in a safe place now and I'm currently on a bed sleeping until I felt something wet on my face causing me to wake up and I see it was another friend of mine

"I hate you sometimes."- (y/n)

This beauty is named Scarlett she's something I got to take with me from the maze, not like I gave the people a choice I wouldn't leave without her. I sat up on my bed and started to scratch behind her ears until I heard a familiar voice speaking to me.

"Well it's nice to see your finally awake."- ???

I turned my head to the side to see one of my friends another male from the maze his name's Aris Jones.

"Yeah, I guess so."- (y/n)

Aris takes this opportunity to take a seat next to me and pet Scarlett too. Me and him are from the same maze like I just said but, what I didn't say was that our maze was nothing but girls. That's right both me and Aris we're the only males in our maze and I'll have to say it was it was pretty cool being surrounded by nothing but females our age. But, I didn't realize that when I first got in there no, the first thing I thought to do was run or find a place to hide. The maze we were both in had nothing but snow, it would all melts on the days it got really hot and come back later on. guess you can say we were trying to get built for the harsh cold right now it's just me and Aris but, there used to be more of us until they where picked to go to some farm or something I don't really question I I'm just happy to be out of there.

"You think Rachel is doing okay?"- Aris

"I hope so, you know her. Always thinking about others instead of herself."- (y/n)

"Yeah, one of the best things about her."- Aris

"Hey, come on man. Look she'll be fine I'm sure one day you'll get to see her again."- (y/n)

I can tell he was happy about what I said cause he's smiling a bit, Rachel is his best friend well he claims their best friends but, I know what's going on actually. I've seen the way those 2 look at each other and how they talked, anyways it's getting close for us both to go out and get something to eat so I got up went to the sync and started to wash my face with hot water and get a good look at myself in the mirror.

 I've seen the way those 2 look at each other and how they talked, anyways it's getting close for us both to go out and get something to eat so I got up went to the sync and started to wash my face with hot water and get a good look at myself in t...

Nothing to special if I say so myself, I think I look pretty average. However according to the girl in the maze I was pretty attractive and I can still remember hearing what some of them say. Weirdly enough I have a very good sense of hearing and sight if people where to whisper I can still hear them, I can see far away too and it's cuz of those things I was able to survive the maze. Sometime had passed and I was now in a lunch room type place and took a seat next to Aris, we still get some weird looks considering that we have a wolf but I don't care I'm used to it by now. I did hear some new voice and I wanted to see what these guys are all about.

"They've been here the longest almost a week."- guy1

"Their maze was nothing but girls."- guy2

".. Really?"- new guy1

"Some guys have all the luck."- guy1

Hearing that I slightly chuckled and Aris noticed it.

"What's up?"- Aris

"Those guys over there are saying we're lucky for being in a maze of all girls."- (y/n)

"Hehehe, they must not know the ones we lived with."- Aris

"Yeah."- (y/n)

Flashback

I was sitting around a tree playing fetch with Scarlett and the next thing I knew one of the girls came and sat next to me. She has light blonde hair in a side braid and hazel eyes, her name's Sonya she's the second in command around here.

 She has light blonde hair in a side braid and hazel eyes, her name's Sonya she's the second in command around here

"Hey, you feeling okay?"- Sonya

I just stayed silent cause, at this point I wasn't to keen on talking to others yet I was only in the maze for about a week or so. Shockingly in that week I managed to befriend a freaking wolf like it was normal, I got some people trying to talk to me here and there but I just gave them short responses.

"Yeah I get it I get it. Strong silent type hehehe but, uh I just....I just wanted to come by and say thanks for helping out Aris. He's...very special to some of us here."- Sonya

"I just did it cause it didn't feel right, not cause I wanted to."- (y/n)

"That sounds like an excuse to me. You ran into the maze after stealing one of our wepons and spending a whole night in there with a frickin Griever. Look you don't have to come but, we're all celebrating you should come."- Sonya

Sonya got up and lightly pets Scarlett's head leaving, I was actually considering it I mean I can always do stuff on my own here and I should make nice with them so why not.