The beginning

Disclaimer This book will have heavy smut and will have cussing in it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song choice: slip away by Ruelle

It all started on a Wednesday night at 9:00
Louis was just coming back from his best friend's house down the street, Louis was only 12 he lived with his four brothers Alex, Nathan, Max, and Ethan since his parents died in a plane crash from there trip for work.  
On his way home, this black SUV pulled up next to him, Louis didn't know what to do so he ran as fast as his little legs could take him, but the guys were faster than him and they grab him. Louis struggled to get out of their grasp but he couldn't he was too weak to get out. They dragged him to the SUV he was still struggling to get out but he got exhausted trying to fight back so he gave up he couldn't do anything now. The guys through Louis in the trunk tying him up with rope and gagging him with a handkerchief Louis had hyperventilated and passed out. Them Louis woke up in a huge space it was dark and cold,  he tried to get up but he was yanked back by a chain that was connected to the wall. All of a sudden this door was opened and these four big men came in and walked up to Louis " What's your name" one of the guys said with a deep voice " My name's Louis" he said almost in a whisper " How old are you?" said the same man " I'm 12 sir" " A young one that's good. Start the process" "yes sir" the doctor said. Three of them walked out of the room the door closing behind them with a loud bang that ranged out in an eco, Louis was beyond confused with what was about to happen. All of a sudden these big bright light came out and the man that stayed with Louis undid the chain, then he grabbed Louis by his arm then dragged him to this chair that was in the middle of this huge room, strapping him in after that was done the man puts this big needle with this weird liquid inside his arm, it all what black after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger!!😯😱
Hello my ladybugs how are you, sorry it took forever for me to write this, I have school and a lot of homework to do but I just updated this book if you want more just  tell me! Thank you for reading my book I hope you have a lovely day! Love you my ladybugs! 🥰😘