Celebrity

Name: Camila Anise Martinez
Camila- Latin origin meaning young ceremonial attendant.
Anise- English origin, An ancient spice, the main ingredient in licorice. Known as a romantic name, since anise is fabled to be an aphrodisiac.
Martinez- patronymic surname meaning "son of Martin." Martin comes from the Latin "Martinus," a derivative of "Mars," the Roman god of fertility and war. Surname origin: Spanish.

Nicknames: Cami, Camila (everyone)
Ani, Mili (family, boyfriend)
Amor, mi vida (boyfriend)
Age: 25
Height: 5'4
Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico
Currently living: London
Birthday: December 22, 1998
Gender: Female
Sexuality: straight
Occupation: Vlogger/ Photographer
Face claim: Isabela Merced
LOOKS

Nicknames: Cami, Camila (everyone)Ani, Mili (family, boyfriend)Amor, mi vida (boyfriend)Age: 25Height: 5'4Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico Currently living: London Birthday: December 22, 1998Gender: FemaleSexuality: straight Occupation: Vlogger/ Ph...

OUTFITS

RELATIONSHIPSFamily: Eduardo Martinez (father)Naomi Martinez ( Mother)Lucas Martinez (older brother)Josefina Martinez (younger sister) Friends: Charles Leclerc, Daniel Ricciardo, Lewis Hamilton Love interest: Carlos Sainz jr or Lando Norris

RELATIONSHIPS
Family: Eduardo Martinez (father)
Naomi Martinez ( Mother)
Lucas Martinez (older brother)
Josefina Martinez (younger sister)
Friends: Charles Leclerc, Daniel Ricciardo, Lewis Hamilton
Love interest: Carlos Sainz jr or Lando Norris

PERSONALITY
• Very sympathetic and nice to people. Hates when people tell her what to do and how to do it, but if it's for learning she doesn't mind. Although Camila is a bubbly extroverted, she could be feisty, sarcastic, and stubborn behind closed doors. She easy going once she gets to know a person. Not to mention she likes having a good time with friends and family. She protects the people she loves, but can also become a very anxious person when she doesn't hear back from them. She also shuts people out sometimes or bottles up her feelings and puts everyone's needs before hers. Camila puts too much pressure on herself when she works because she wants to give back to her parents. She always has a camera in her hand taking pictures or small clips for her blogs, even if some aren't good. She likes looking back at the memories made. Sometimes can be in a weird funk when she can't come up with something creative.
LIKES
- hikes
- painting
- gardening
- traveling
- storms
- dogs
- fashion
- champagne
- the city
- the country side
- vlogging and editing
- crocheting/ embroidering
- nature
DISLIKES
- rude people
- cockiness
- being told what to do
- forgetting things
- bugs that jump
- peas
- being super late
- beetles
- manner less people
Fears
- people not liking her
- hospitals
- being cheated or lied too
- death
- not having enough time with people she cares about
Habits
- procrastinating
- fiddling with her hands or moves them a lot when she talks
- constantly pushes her hair behind her ear when she's nervous.
- major side eyeing when something is said

OTHER
• Speaks Spanish and French, learning Italian.
• Despite her father having a decent job, they lived a humble life in Mexico City. Her parents had all the kids in Mexico and stayed there until Camila was out of elementary before moving to the London since her father got a job promotion in marketing. It took a lot of adjusting when living in London compared to Mexico, especially after knowing little English. Growing up some people made fun of her Spanish accent when she talked in English. Eventually her Spanish accent faded with the occasional popping out here and there. Even though vlogging is her main priority, she still went to school for a media broadcast and a minor in public relations.
• words of affirmation and quality time are her form of love language.