Outer Banks

Name: Violeta Camila Forbes
Nicknames: vi (mostly everyone), Cami (certain people)
Age: 16
Birthday: April 10
Birthplace: Outer Banks
Gender: Female
Sexuality: straight
Face claim: Ciara Riley Wilson

Name: Violeta Camila Forbes Nicknames: vi (mostly everyone), Cami (certain people)Age: 16Birthday: April 10Birthplace: Outer BanksGender: FemaleSexuality: straight Face claim: Ciara Riley Wilson

OUTFITS

RELATIONSHIPSParents: Avery Jennings Forbes- mother (alive)Mark Forbes- father (alive)David Jennings - uncle (mother's brother, alive)Siblings: Dillon Forbes (older brother, alive), Leslie Jennings (cousin, alive) Best Friends: Pope, Kiera , JJ, J...

RELATIONSHIPS
Parents: Avery Jennings Forbes- mother (alive)
Mark Forbes- father (alive)
David Jennings - uncle (mother's brother, alive)
Siblings: Dillon Forbes (older brother, alive), Leslie Jennings (cousin, alive)
Best Friends: Pope, Kiera , JJ, John B, your oc
Friends: Sarah
Enemies: Rafe
Interest: JJ or John B
PERSONALITY
• Violeta isn't the average kook girl instead of being stuck up she's a very bubbly, optimistic, and a humble person. She either trusts someone to easily or the wrong person. Not only does she trust easily, but is closed off with her life. She will let someone confide to her, but she doesn't share her problems or let people into her life easily. Violeta curiosity gets the best of her and she wants to know things. Most people consider her rude, but she's just blunt with her responses. Her sarcastic or opinionated remarks and her being bossy at times tend to get her in trouble and she can sometimes be pessimistic. She doesn't sugar coat things when she's in a heated argument.
Occupation
• Barista/student
Likes
• To draw and paint
• To fix broken things
• Watching sunset
• Reading
• Partying
• Rainy days
• Playing sports
• Cooking
Dislikes
• Ignorant people
• Cockiness
• Arguing
• Letting people down
Fears
• Losing people she loves
• Relationships
• Heights
Backstory
• Violeta has lived on figure 8 her whole life. Her mom being a nurse and her dad being a lawyer gave them the cushion to live there, yet they taught their kids to be appreciative of the things they have. Even though She lives a kook life, she spends majority of her time with the pogues since her parents are constantly fighting because she somehow gets caught between it. Not that status matters to her parents, she knows it does. So to please her parents she works at the country club on the weekends and  also works with her cousin at her uncles coffee shop throughout the week. The only reason she keeps going back to the kook life is because she has a close bond with her mom despite the amount of time she gets to see her.