The Cloaked Truth Series: In The Middle

A close call to unravel the truth, but mystery will be mysteries in the eyes of Priamos Rohann Woodwell and Cerene Manon Carranza as they joined each other to investigate the mysterious case of the cloaked truth where no one can see it but an unsolved case.

Third Installment of The Cloaked Truth Series

Please be advised that The Cloaked Truths Series contains mature content that is not suitable for very young readers.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No copy of this story should be posted in any other site without the author's authorization or without putting the proper credit. The author does not take any ownership of the songs used in this novel.

Do not engage in any fight. If you do not agree with someone, please have a kind discussion. Any rude and hostile behavior will lead to being muted.

PS: I DO NOT OWN ANY RESOURCES THAT I USED IN MY BOOK COVERS. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL USERS

Started: March 16, 2022

©2022 by Scychee

。*♡The Cloaked Truths Series。*♡

Series #1: The death by @dreamywisteria (ON-GOING)
Series #2: The mystery by @livelyberty (ON-GOING)
Series #3: In the middle by @Scychee (ON-GOING)
Series #4: Where no one sees by @heartfulpages (ON-GOING)
Series #5: Who's the real villain by @jademarinell (ON-GOING)
Series #6: In The Unfold mysteries by @felizeria (ON-GOING)

Names pronunciation ;

Cerene Manon Carranza
/Se-rin Ma-non Ka-ran-za/

Priamos Rohan Woodwell
/Pri-ya-mos Ro-han Wud-wel/

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Characters Mood Board

✿❯────「Cerene Manon Carranza」────❮✿

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼✿❯────Priamos Rohann Woodwell────❮✿

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼
✿❯────Priamos Rohann Woodwell────❮✿

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼✿❯────Priamos Rohann Woodwell────❮✿