Chapter 25

You leaned up against a wall and read the text again hoping it wasn't real.

Cynthia                                                Y/n

Hey... hoping you weren't getting to attached to Anthony cause he's gone hahaha

What do you mean?!

He's dead

What how!

Me

You started to cry even more until Alexa came over and gave you a big hug her eyes starting to tear up as well.

Al - hey it's ok...

Y/n - no it's not ok he's DEAD Alexa... Anthony is dead

She went silent and held you a little tighter.

Al - should we tell the guys?

Y/n - no I don't want to ruin the mood just yet but.... I think we should when we get back maybe

Al - yeah... good idea

You guys stayed in there for a couple more minutes cleaning yourself up trying to hold back the tears before you walked back out.

As you opened the bathroom door you see them all turn their heads to look at you. You guys walk over and you see Liam staring at you confused until Alexa breaks the silence.

Al - ... k are you guys ready to go?

J - yea

You all walk outside back to the car and get in. You are in the corner seat with Alexa sitting beside you holding your hand to help both of you from crying.

Once you guys finally arrived back at Liam's house you all piled out and made your way straight to his room.

J - hey are you guys ok?

Y/n - yea we are fine...

L - I'm sorry but I don't believe that... you guys have been acting off since
y/n's notification on her phone...

J - yea just tell us what it was about-

Y/n - Anthonyisdead

You cut off Jaden and started crying again with Alexa wrapping a arm around you as tears started to fall from her eyes.

The guys just sit there stunned and stare into space for a minuet before Liam finally pulled you into a big bear hug.

L - hey it'll be ok...

He say gently while rocking you in his arms. You don't know why but you start to get butterflies in your stomach you look up at Liam and give him a sad smile while he pulls you in closer. You guys sat like this for a while until you all calmed down a bit. You stayed in Liam's room for the rest of the day talking and watching movies while all piled into his bed.

Before you knew it the time was 4am.

Y/n - crap guys it's literally 4am...