🌈3

Xavier
Them hoes really tried to try my best friend. But one thing they don't know is that I'll beat the STRAIGHT fuck out of them. Nah, nevermind, that's real disrespectful. But I got her back and in a minute I'm about to make her mine. Ha ha.

Bianca
"Girl, stop tryna fight that girl, she ain't do nothing to you." I said.

"Girl, yes she did." Stephanie said.

"What she do?" I asked.

"She always around my man."

I just stared at her. I started to ask her was there a mental problem in her life somewhere. Even Ray Charles can see that Xavier likes Dreame.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Then stop staring at me, the fuck." She said mean mugging me.

Alright Stephanie. One day imma pop that hoe in her mouth one day. Got me so irritated, I'm saying stuff twice. Sometimes I don't even know why she's my best friend.

Uniqua
"Why you say that like that?" Tony asked.

"Oh, no reason." I said.

"Nah, do you really know if they yo kids?"

"Yeah I do." I said.

"Well, are they?" He asked.

"No, I promise." I assured him.

Faith
I'm glad Dreame didn't get to see that. She really would've been heartbroken and stuck. I just don't understand why she would act like that. Now she has kids and a husband. I guess now I have step brothers and sisters.
All I really want is my real family. But my mom doesn't seem to want that, I know Dreame wants that.

Tony
I was about to smack Uniqua, cuz she was playing with me. But, i'm not here for her, I'm here for Faith. That's my daughter and I'm taking her back home. She think I don't know that that's her child. I know it is cuz, I'm the daddy.

BOOM! I know these chapters are short, but I promise they will get longer. So what about that ending? I added a lil twist. I know Dreame said that their dad died in a plane crash but later on I'll add more details on what's going to happen. Toodles💋