late nights.

"i wish you would quit that shit, man.."
ron sighs, watching trevor grit his teeth a bit while inhaling from his glass pipe.

"you think i give a fuck what you want?"
trevor says, exhaling.

"i know, t, it's just, i don't want you to die. you know?"

"trust me, ronald. i ain't going nowhere. i've been doing this shit for over 25 years. i think i can go a bit longer."
trevor slumps down in his couch, leaning his head back.
the drugs were doing it's work. everything that roamed in trevor's mind, just disappeared.
he was numb.

until he jumps up to the sound of his phone ringing,
"jesus fuckin-"
he cuts himself off when he sees the name:
Michael.

well, being numb lasted a good minute. his stomach swarmed with butterflies, his heart skipped a beat.
he was only in LS for a couple of days, and came back to sandy shores to work on his buisness.
he hasn't been around, he met up with michael and saved tracey's ass from that douchebag lazlow.

then came right back home, seeing michael just- it was all too overwhelming. it's been so long, trevor mourned for 10 years. went to his grave everyday for a year, he sobbed over it, he did hard drugs over it, shit. he even ended up in the hospital because he got too drunk and tried to kill himself, luckily ron was close by and got him to the hospital to run a stomach pump and get all the pills out.

"mikey? what's up?"
he says, finally getting out of his head.

"hey, t. i was wondering if you wanted to come over? maybe have a drink?"

"it's 1am, go to bed, you old fuck."

"fine, if you don't want to com-"

"i'm joking, mike. sheesh, fucking softie. i'm coming."
trevor hangs up, cracking a small smile.

"ron, i gotta go. clean this place up."
trevor orders, walking to his car.

———

trevor pulls into the driveway, he still can't believe michael's really alive. it's all too much for him to handle.
trevor's so pissed at him, but he's also so happy it was a lie, he wants to fuck him, he wants to kill him, his emotions are all over the place.

he walks up to the door, knocking loudly.
michael opens quickly, "shhh! everyone's asleep.. jesus."

"i am soo sorry."
trevor snorts.

michael just rolls his eyes and walks back to the living room as trevor follows.
he already had some shots on the table for them.

"you already had the drinks poured..? are you about to roofie my ass?"

michael laughs,
"shut up and sit down, asshole."

trevor just shrugs and sits oddly close to michael, he immediately regrets it. he scoots away without letting Michael notice.

"so, t.. how've you been? can you give me a rundown of what you did these past 10 years?"

trevor can feel his blood boiling,
"why? it's not like you fucking care."

"cmon, trevor. listen.. you know it was hard for me to just leave like that. i mean, me and you, have some real fucking history. i hated walking away, but i had a family. you don't understand how sorry i am. now that you're here, and i finally see you.. it's like i never even left.. i missed you-"

trevor sighs, and looks at michael. the room was dark, the only light was the moon shining in from the windows, but he can still see those blue eyes burning him with a look.
michael did sound sorry, but.. it's gonna take some time.