14

*a couple weeks later*

*Jisoo's POV*
No one knows about Rosie and I, we sneak around like teenagers, and because we both didn't have an intimate session with anyone for three years, we're both horn dogs waiting for alone time to pounce at each and hump our way into Paradise.

I lost count with how many tome I found myself on top of, under of beside Rosie.

Lisa is suspicious, her being my best friend she wants to know if I'm humping some girl I met at a bar ever week.

Jennie, well she's Jennie, one look at me and she read my eyes like an open book of the 50 shades of grey series.

And Rosie, well, I make time to go see her, sometimes I carry Dalgomie for check ups,
She always tells me he needs a girlfriend or he's gonna be depressed for having blue balls, and them I disagree, then Dalgom embarrass me by humping Rosie's foot.
Sometimes I send her flowers, sometimes we go on secret dates.

Yet, we don't tell anyone, maybe we're waiting, maybe we're not.

My phone rang which took my out of my thinking.

"Detective Kim", I answered

"Ouuu, maybe we can use that in our role play tonight", Its Rosie

"Most definitely", I smiled

"So.....up for a movie later?", she asked

"Netflix and chill?", I asked, i heard her chuckled

"No, more like the cinema and popcorn", Hmm, in public, in a dark room.

"Sure, I'll pick you up?", she agreed and we hanged up

"Pick who up?", lisa asked as she walked towards me

"Dalgom", i answered

"You were talking go Dalgom?", she asked

"Yeah, its a trick I thought him", I said and went back to writing my report.

*a few hours later*

"Hey shit face, lets go", Lisa said while putting on her jacket.

I looked at her confusingly

"What?",

"We're having dinner at me tonight, Jennie invited Rosie, so it's gonna be just like old times", she said and pushed me to grab my jacket.

My phone rang and I saw it was Rosie

"Hey",

"Lisa invited you?", she asked

"Yeah, and Jennie, you?", she hummed

"Okay, well I'll see you at Lisa's and Jennie's", we hung up.

The drive there was something i could remember, a faint memory perhaps.
I zoned in back to hear what Lisa is complaining about.

"Man, i thought if I exercise a bit I'll get stronger and hold Jennie down when she wants to prance on me to make a baby"

"It didn't work?", i askeD

"Three years man, and she still rides me every night, I don't know where she gets that energy drive, me?, one round and I'm out, i used to be able to go at least 6 rounds a night", she stated frustratedly

"Doesn't the work out help?", I asked

"Fuck no, even if I'm a bit taller or a bit bigger, Jennie climbs me like a fucking tree, and the fact that my body looks like this now makes her sex drive goes through the roof", she blabbed

"Bro, it's been three years, I don't know how you managed to not get her pregnant, but you need to man up, you're Captain now, so cut the crap and give the girl a baby", I said

"I used a pill, its kinda made me sperm not work, it doesn't damage my body in any way, but maybe your right", she said, the rest of the car ride was silent.

She parked her car in their driveway, and we stepped in the house

"Baby, I'm home", lisa shouted

"We're in the kitchen baby!!", Jennie yelled.

"I guess Rosie is here already", lisa said

"Or maybe Jennie is pregnant", I whispered, and Lisa glared at me.

We walked into the kitchen to see Jennei and Rosie cooking.

Lisa went over and kissed Jennie, Rosie turned and looked at me, she sent me a quick wink, and I appreciated it seeing that I couldn't walk to her and kiss her like Lisa did to Jennie.

"Lili, did you get the wine?", Jennie asked, I heard Lisa made a weird noise, meaning she didn't.

"Okay, ima go get it now, I'll be back in about half and hour", she said and dashed out.

After about 10 minutes, Jennie and Rosie we're finished with cooking and we moved to the living room to watch some TV, I them heard Rosie said she was going to the bathroom, she then cleared her throat and left, Jennie got up and said she put something in the oven in the mean time.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and barged in on Rosie sitting on the counter top with her legs crossed

"You took awhile", she said and smirked, I quickly uncrossed her legs and stood between them, and locked her lips.

It was a hungry kiss, her hand moved to the back of my neck, her nails gently grazed my skin, making me shiver a bit, Rosie came from work, she she had on one of her tight ass pencil bottoms skirt, I slip my hand to the back where the zip was, and slowly slide it down, I then dipped my hand into her skirt and grabbed her ass, she let out a quiet moan in my mouth, he hand was working on my shirt bottons, while my other hand was trying to undo some of her.

I moved down to her neck and found her sweet spot, I grazed my teeth on her skin and I kept rubbing her butt, we were a mess, our kiss was sloppy and our clothes were rumpled up.

The door for the bathroom them swung open and Jennie looked at us, unbothered

"When you two horny teenager are finished i would like you guys to please join me back in the living room, it's quite embarrassing to have to listen to both of you try and hold in your moans", she said and left, Rosie and I looked at each other in shocked and bursted out laughed, Jennie them came back.

"Im not gonna tell lisa about this because its yours to tell and even tho I saw through you guys first I won't say anything, lisa is really slow, if you wait for her to guess yall are together, you might have to wait about 4 years, thats the least", Jennie said and left again.

Rosie and I continued to laugh,

"We should set ourselves", Rosie said, I nodded and helped her down.

Jennie came back and looked at us, glaring.

"And if you two get pregnant before Lisa and I, I'm gonna be sooooooo mad at you", she said and left again.

We fixed herself and head back out.

The dinner was nice, we all got to spend time with each other like old times, we laughed at old times and we reminisced on our school days.

And at the end of the night I offered take Rosie home, seeing that i was the one that dropped her to work this morning, no we didn't go by her, we ended up in my bed, like horny rabbits, we humped the night away.

_______________________

I didn't proof ready.

Enjoy😁