Chapter 3 (Betrayed)

Previously
Why did you hate dipper? Mabel asked. Nonono...its not like that Mabel I love dipper he's my nephew. Stan said. So why did you tell that dipper is an embarestment. Mabel asked
I was just trying to look at his potential. Stan said. So your not mad at him? Mabel said. Suspiciously. No. Stan said.

Now
You mean you don't hate dipper. Mabel said
Yeah. Why do you ask that question? Stan said
N-nothing. Mabel said. I need to find Dipper. Mabel thought.
~Time skip the next day~
Bye bill!! Dipper said. Bye pinetree!!! Bill shouted. And went in to the portal. Dipper was going towards the Mystery shack. Hello? Dipper said. DIPPER!!! I was so worried that bill had done something to you!! Mabel said hugging her twin. M-mabel c-cant breath.... Oh sorry dips. Now I had something to tell you. Gruncle stan loves you he only do that to you cause he wants to look at you potential.Abel said. Wait.... You mean Gruncle Stan only wants to look at my potential. Dipper said. Yup!! Mabel said cheerfully. I need some time to think... Dipper said walking out of the shack and into the forest. Is Mabel saying true. Nono its not true maybe she is lying.....

(Not what it seems)

It can't be all of the three journals
All this time all this time stan have them I cant believe it was all he said to us true why would he had those journals!? Dipper said in a angry voice. Maybe he's the outher. Soos said. Or maybe he stole the from the outher,maybe he has a reason from all of those fake I'd's because he is a master criminal and this machine is his master plan
Time skip
Gruncle stan... I trust you. Mabel said
MABEL ARE YOU CRAZY WE ALL ARE GOING TO-

The room was filled with screams

There was a man walking towards
The journal one and grabbed it.. What who is that?.. Dipper said. The author of the journals... My...brother.

Is this the part where one of us faints? Mabel said. Oh I'm so on it. Soos said and fainted. Dipper was only at the wall sitting thinking about. Why would Mabel trust stan, why didn't Mabel trust Me? Dipper thought.
Finally after all those years waiting your actually here... Brother!!!! Stan said and stans brother punched stan's face. Owww!!! What the heck was that for!?
This was an insanely risky move restarted the portal didn't you read my warnings!?
Warnings shmarnings... How you give me a thanks for saving you from what appears to be a ciphe ciphern demention. Thank you are you gona really think I would thank you for what you did 30 years ago!!! Why you ungrateful!!!.. The both of them are now fighting. Just don't think I'll go easy on you just because your family... Hey,Hey Mabel here quick question what the heck is going on here!?
Stan you didn't tell me that there were kids down here...and some sort of large hair less gofer..

Haha! I get that a lot. Soos said
There your family point dexter shermys grankids.
I have a niece and nephew. Greeting do kids still say greeting? I haven't been in this demention for a really long time.
Woah a six fingered hand shake its a full fingered friendlyer than normal.
Haha I like this kid she's weird.

Yeah right you notice her more. Dipper thought. Oh this is my twin Dipper. Mabel said. Nice to meet you Dipper. Ford said. Yeah nice to meet you. I'm going. Dipper said. Wait Dippin-dots its the outhor of the journals you've been going crazy to know him... But now he is right in front of you why aren't you asking like a billion questions? Mabel said. Well you don't have to know that dear sister.. Dipper was walking towards the elevator. He didn't care that the agent's are there. Boy!! Your coming with me! An agent said. Leave me alone. Dipper said. You are coming!
I said LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! Dipper shouted
The agents was walking backwards after dipper shouted. S-sorry. Dipper said.

Dipper was sitting by a lake.
Mabel always gets all the attention! She even trust stan except for her OWN BROTHER!! Dipper thought. Bill is not even showing up....
Dipper notice there were a paper by him he opened it and saw it was a letter. Hey Pinetree!! I know you miss me! I got admit I miss you to. But I have plans for the both of us!
Bye love you pinetree!!

From: Bill Cipher

Love you to Dorito . Dipper said while hugging the letter

Time skip at the shack

It was an awkward silence
So? Mabel said breaking the silence.
What? Dipper said. Well me Candy and Grenda are going to the mall tommorow! Mabel said. Oh OK.. Dipper said. They all have finished eating And Dipper was now in the bathroom brushing his theeth and changing into his pj's.

Time skip( cause I'm lazy)

Did you hear what they said? I think Gruncle Ford said there gona buy us puppies made of ice cream. Might be a wish full things he do? Mabel said
Oh.. Yeah whatever. Dipper said. Dipper you don't think well turn out like stan and ford do you? Mabel said
What do you mean? Dipper said like he didn't care. I mean they usually been bestfriends until they got all stupid. Promise me you won't get stupid?
Not stupider than you. Dipper said
Good night stupid. Mabel said. And she went to sleep. Night trador(if its how you spell it, sorry) Dipper whispered and went to sleep.
____________________________

To be continued