4. Friends, right?

HANEUL's POV
*:°°°°••••*:*••••°°°°:*

"Haneul?" both of the two boys yelled at me at the same time. I wasn't shocked at all because it was normal for them to react.

I knew that Namjoon oppa knows me well. We were in the same science club last year. But I didn't recognised the other guy.

He was a bit old looking from Namjoon oppa and Taehyung, yet he was handsome.

I knew that I've seen him earlier but I didn't really got any idea where.

I was about to question them and they were surely about to do the same thing with me but Taehyung then yawned loudly, without covering his mouth and stretching a little.

"Hyung, no more questions. I would tell you everything later. For now can we lent a room to her for this night?" he asked while removing his jacket and handing it to the same lady who opened the door.

TAEHYUNG's POV
**:°°°°°•••••*:*•••••°°°°°:**

"Tae, you know even if we live in this mansion, we still lack rooms because of your and Joon's those 'music' interests. All those studios and dancing halls took all the space. We still need to provide room for our servants as well, right?" Jin hyung said while sitting on the couch and crossing his legs.

I knew he wanted to look rich in front of Haneul. I didn't wanted her to have negative thoughts about me but I guess Jin hyung would never let that happen.

I just got irritated by his words. I didn't wanted to be rude but this drama called 'the class' was worse than anything and I just can't take it.

"Who cares if we lack a room or not. Haneul is staying here and if you'll not give her any room then she'll stay at mine. After all, were friends, right?" I said while calming myself down and smiling at Haneul.

She looked a bit shocked by my words but then she nodded her head and started walking behind me.

We both were in the lift and the unbearable and awkward silence was killing me. Soft music in the lift forced me to tap my feet a little but I stopped when I saw Haneul looking at me.

"Thanks" she spoke in a low and sweet voice. She was looking down at her fingers which were dug into her stomach.

The door then opened and both of us headed out. I unlocked my bedroom's door and entered.

I turned on the lights and gestured Haneul to Come in.

She entered and I told her to sit down on my bed. She looked around and then she smiled while looking at the window.

"I know it's weird to ask but you agreed to stay at my room so easy. I thought you'll be protesting but..." I just wanted to clear my thoughts. There was surely something special about Haneul. She had purple hair, she have frequent mood swings, at first I could literally read her and now I'm totally clueless what's up with her.

She didn't answered me and ran towards the window across my room. It had a small bed near it.