Different.

Bella's life was different without Ethan. She looked in his room every now and then and remembered all the fun and joyful times they had together. Months have passed and she still thinks about him every single day. Roman Walked Up The Stairs slowed and looked at Bella as she sat in his room. "Bella. What are you doing?" Roman Would question. "I miss Ethan, a lot." She'd say, not looking back at him and just staring into his room. Roman Would sigh, Running his hands down his mask. "I know, but he did a very bad thing." "He did a bad thing just for being himself?" Bella would snap in anger. "Excuse me?" Roman Would Snap Back, his voice obviously way stronger than hers. "You don't SPEAK to me that way young lady." Roman would snap. Tiffany would walk up the stairs. "Why are ya' guys yelling at eachother?" She'd question. "Because I miss Ethan." Bella would snap. Tiffany and Roman Would look at eachother, wondering what to say. "Well, Why don't you come downstairs and play with the dog? Maybe we can cook pancakes?" Tiffany Would say, hopefully freeing some of her sadness, which seemed to work. "Alright then, deal!" Bella would say, a joyful smile coming upon her face. As Tiffany and Bella walked down the large, long stairs Roman Would Walk Into Ethan's Room Looking Around. Roman still found no empathy upon Ethan. He deeply hates heroes more than anything mainly, wanting to literally torture them to death. Roman Would Leave Ethan's Room, Closing the door. He'd walk into his huge office closing the door. Roman Would sit down and look at the somewhat small stack of papers on his desk, smoking a cigar as he wrote off the papers. All of a sudden he'd get a text, it was from Ethan.

[ Ethan: hey dad. i just wanted to let you know i love you so much no matter how much you hate me. ❤️ ]
[ Roman: Why The fuck are you texting me. Your a worthless piece of utter shit, damn, I'm way more proud of older brother then you. I should have never fucked your mother to have made you. I don't give a shit if you love me or not, I will NEVER be your father. ]

Roman Would instantly block Ethan, Rubbing his hands down his mask out of disgust and anger mixed together, putting his cigar out on the ashtray, Continuing to Sign papers. Tiffany would walk in wearing her white shoulderless, tight, knee length dress, bending over and putting some of Romans things and extra ties at the bottom of the Large Drawer At the opposite side of the room. Roman Would Walk Over while Tiffany was bent over and begin to dry hump her. "Your horny? It's like 10:00 in the morning Romy?" she'd say, laughing lightly as she turned to look at him. "Of Course I am. your ass and tits are what do the trick." Roman Would say, as she turned around to kiss him. "Well, they are all yours." she said. "that's right. they're MINE." he'd say, holding her ass. "Oh, tonight do you wanna have a date night? Since it's a Friday we can go down to the little Italy restaurant and eat there? you can drop Bella off to her friends house or somethin' like that then, we can have ALONE time?" Roman Would Ask her passionately and seductively. "Of Course! do you know what time?" Tiffany Would say. "How does 6:30-7:00 sound, hm?" "Alright, That sounds good." Tiffany Would Reply, leaving the room and winking at him, as Roman watched her.

Ethan's POV:

i was living at my friends house now. i tried to text Roman and tell him I love him but he blocked me, which definitely hurt along after everything that happened. me and my friend we're eating breakfast and trying to take my mind off of Roman and the family, but, it always seemed to come back. I wish Roman loved me as a son, as I love him as he is my father.

time skip: 6:30.

Tiffany got ready in the bathroom for Roman & Her's night out. She wore the same dress, did her makeup in which she looked drop dead gorgeous in and did her hair. Roman wore his white suit with a long black and white trench, furish coat. Bella was dropped off at her friends house about 10/15 Minutes ago, excited to see them. "You ready Roman?" Tiffany Would say as she approached his office. "Yeah, me and you are definitely having alone time when we get back here." He'd state, smirking underneath his iconic black mask. "Oh, totally." She'd say kissing his cheek as he got up and walked down the stairs with her, opening the garage door and getting in his black Mercedes as he opened the door for her. Roman zoomed down the highway as he drove to the Italian restaurant. as soon as they got there he got out of his car and help Tiffany out. Thankfully, the restaurant was closed only because Roman and Tiffany we're resigning there. They got in and sat down at the table, looking at the menu. They scanned carefully over the menu. "Alright, I'm going to get the lasagna and red wine, whadda you gonna get?" He'd say, putting his menu down, looking at Tiffany. "I think I'm going to get the samething but with white wine." She'd say. The waiter approached, his hands shaking in fear. The thing is about Roman, if you mess up on somebody he loves order, he's gonna shoot you in the face, or his order either way. Also, people KNOW who he is all over Gotham. They fear the hell outta him. "H-Hello sir and ma'am, what may I get for you t-today?" The Server Would Ask. "Ladies first." Roman Would say. "I would like to get the lasagna and white wine please." She'd say. "A-Alright, A-And you sir?" He'd ask, his poor pen and notepad shaking. "Lemme get the lasagna with red wine." "Y-Yes sir, your dinner will be s-served shortly." He'd say, Quickly Walking back to the kitchen. Their Server would quickly bring out their food, Roman already paid Of Course.

— Time Skip: after dinner.
( sexual content. )
Tiffany walked back to the bathroom, Which Roman Was Already In, She Just Didn't know it, Taking off her Dress, Bra, Underwear And, Shoes. As soon as she went in the bedroom Roman sat ontop Of The Bed completely nude. "Hphm." Tiffany Would say, laying between his legs slowly and seductively. She'd grab a small bottle of lube and pour it into her hand, rubbing it up and down Roman's hard cock. She'd move her hands up and down slowly then fast then slow again, edging Roman. "mmm.. tiff." Roman Would say groaning as Tiff edged him. "awww, What is it Mr. Black Mask? Gonna cum? hm?" She'd say, teasing him. She'd go extremely fast then slow, licking some precum off of his cock head. "If you keep edging me like that I sure will." he'd say, the groan in his voice getting stronger/louder. "Good." She'd say. Roman Would sit up, Getting in Doggystyle Position, Humping Tiffany Fast. Tiffany would nearly scream out his name and multiple profanities, Roman Grunting Along Aswell. ".... Tiffany, I think I'm going to cum. " Roman Would Somewhat Yell, Tiffany getting on her knees as Roman layed back first on the bed, grabbing the sheets tightly. Tiffany would continue her extremely fast handjob, putting extra lube onto him this time. "oh, shit, oh fuck, fuck, FUCKK!!!" Roman Would Yell, His Head leaning back as he loudly groaned, Tiffany Slurping up every drop of cum there was.

Roman And Tiffany would lay under the Covers together, cuddling, nude. "That was fun." She'd say, kissing him. "Sure was, I love you so much." Roman Would say. "I love you too." She'd say back.