escape

A cray x aslym sans story, hope you enjoy, had fun writting this, oh and I'm up for requests

Aslym POV

"Hehe, yes the day of love is just a-around the corner, and I have been good right?" I asked out of pure innocent curiosity, my care taker looked down at me with a smile and nodded their head, their gloopy scarf trailing behind him as he stopped by. He was my personal favorite. He was always so nice to me. He smiled and nodded his head, tipping the end of his cap down as he walked by. Although they were told to always were those crisp white jackets, he always manages to come in with something colorful.
His shoes not black and shiny like the others, his were, oh what's the word, spunky and bright. Popping with color making you wonder where he could find such shoes at.

Once he quickly checked on the kid, he came back and did his little tap in my window

Tap tap tappity tap

I giggled and slung my long sleeves around, and skipped my way over to the window, seeing his bright smile. He smiled back and pressed a hand on the clean glass, luckily us skeletons don't have finger prints, other wise he would be leaving marks. I copied his action by placing a sleeved hand onto the glass, in the same spot as his.

Looking up with so proudly, I looked at his clipboard that was shoved under his tucked arm. Tilting my head slightly I pointed at it with my other hand, the one that wasn't splayed on top the others.

He followed my gaze and looked at it. He smiled and pulled the board out for me to see, it showed several pictures of me talking to, air? But these are pictures of when I am talking to my brother papy though, but it's like he doesn't exist in these fraud pictures. Frowning upon seeing they haven't captured a single picture of my brother I glanced up to meet his eyes, he seemed worried. About what though, what could he be worried about?

" Where's papy in these pictures?" I asked softly, scared of his response,

"Sans, your brother is dead remember?" He sighed lightly, I looked at the picture and realized how alone I really am and everything shattered.

How many times have they told me this, how many times have I seen the kid blind because if my actions, why was no one letting me out? I snapped I broke down and curled up into a ball crying. I could feel the hot tears roll down my already stained face. I stayed there no matter how many times he knocked on the glass, trying to get my attention back.

Tap tap...

Tap tap...

Tap tap tappity tap...

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

...

How long was he there? How much longer have I silently wepted for my brother, I flinched when something cool touched my cheek.

"Don't cry" it was him, for sure it was him, I swear I know that voice, I looked around and only found him sitting on the floor cross legged. Still tapping on the glass.

Cray Pov

After that I told him about his brother, I watched as he muttered to himself, I watched as the tears rolled down his cheeks, I wish I could do something but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything but sit here and tap on the glass, something I found out that helps him calm down while he's like this.

After he a couple of miniutes he finally looked up, I smiled at him, and simply asked him not to cry. That he'll be ok, that him and frisk will be ok.