The Endurance To Peace

The Dotslokians planet has been destroyed, ruined by War...They have been on the search for a new planet for over 100 years. The majority of this time their race has spent asleep. Asleep in a long lasting sleep chamber, in which the chamber will take care of all body, and brain needs, such as food and water, and using the bathroom.

Dotslokians, from Planet Drakov, Andromeda Galaxy; have landed on Earth, believing that the planet is inhabited. They, aliens here, but they will make this their home.

Dotslokians land in a vast open field. It's surrounded by woods... everywhere they look it's green, beautiful green. To make this place more homely, they build walls around their ship, with a gate for only one mean of entry for protection.

Soon after, the Dotslokians began to get comfy. That was a big mistake. Soon they realized they weren't alone, and the creatures they are sharing a planet with; don't like to share. Humans. It started off some Dotslokians would go outside of the gates to retrieve food and water, and other supplies that they could survive off of the land for, instead of using our ship supplies, in case of a disaster...and they wouldn't return. They are believed to be dead...but no bodies have appeared.
What were the Dotslokians supposed to think? That the humans took some of them in to their homes as pets? Obviously not. The Dotslokians look just like humans, except for their markings. Which almost resembled tattoos.

The Dotslokians made contact with the Humans, contacting via Satilite Radio, King Caelum, and Mr. President talked over the radio for an hour, then The Humans invited a select few to the Presidential House for a dinner.

Later, The King, and I, and his sister Elise; and her husband Kai, all dressed in our best, got escorted to the Presidential House.

We sit, and talk, and dine with elegance. Seasoned Chicken was served topped with green beans, a side of roasted garlic buttered potatoes, and avocado slices. The meal was absolutely divine.

"If I might ask...what are those markings all of you have?" Asked the President.

"They are birthmarks. It's apart of our DNA, yet no two Dotslokians have the same birthmarks." Said King Caelum.

"I see." Said Mr. President.

Just as the president finished saying "see" King Caelum began choking and turning red.

"He's been poisoned." Shouted Elise, my sister-in-law.

I ran over to check for myself. There was a scoop of fish in his chicken, all Dotslokians are deathly allergic to fish... And since we aren't at our ship we cannot heal him, and he will die.

"Who did this? Who is responsible for this horrific assassination against our King?" I demanded. "Was it you, Mr. President? Or was it your chef?" I continued.

No one said anything...However one of the big guards dressed in black head to toe, started to twitch his hand. He is nervous. As the King's wife, The Queen, I felt the need to investigate this. To avenge his body death.

"You there...in the all black. You have been awfully quiet...do you know who has done this?" I begged. As I pulled him off to the side.

He shook his head to say no. Then he spoke in a deep voice, that was crackly from smoking, with a southern drawl. "I did hear something..."he trails off. He spoke quietly, even through his deep raspy voice.

"Well what did you hear?" I asked.

"Well I heard the chef talking to the waitress."

"And?..."

"And...the chef knew your kind is deathly allergic to fish..." said the guard

"So you're saying the chef has killed The King?" I questioned.