He teaches you how to play piano

Louis ( age 15 ):
I loved music just like I love my big brother. It was then I wanted to play piano myself,only me. I don't want anyone helping me or even teaching me to do the steps.

There stood before me the old piano that my brother used before he auditioned in the Xfactor,I miss him like crazy but he is in the biggest boyband and I can't argue with that. Today he is in tour and well I've been the bug sister that my little sisters want and need.

I sat down on the bench and looking at the keys,I pressed the first key that was on the right and it played a low sound,I guess that was Do. Then I pressed the other end,it played a high note,I guess that was Ti.

Ugh this'll be a little harder than I thought it would be,I know I said I didn't need help but right now I regret saying it. I need Louis so bad.

As if on cue Louis walked in the house with his duffle on his shoulder,"LOUIS!!!"I shouted running up to him and hugging him,"Y/N I missed you so much but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be upstairs doing homework?"he asked while letting me go from the hug,"I already finished and I need a little help well not a little but can you teach me how to play the piano?"I rambled/asked him

"Well sure I mean you are interested so why not" he said taking a seat and patting the other side of it indicating for me to sit next to him. "Ok why don't we try to take basic steps ok?"he suggested. I hope this would go well.

💮After a few lessons later💮
"You did great Y/N, a few more tries and your good to go"he said proudly,"Well I couldn't have done it without you Lou"I said hugging him on his side,"Well anything for you sis"he said kissing my head. I have a brother and I'm proud of it,I'm proud to call Louis my brother.