♡♡car rides to & fro♡♡

He dashed out of the house with only the essentials.

Phone, keys, shoes, himself-
You get the point.

He took his phone out of his pocket and began to call Yua back, but she had already pulled up. "Get in!" She patted the passenger seat.
With a nod, he plopped down on it. "So, where are we going?" He asked.
He didn't mean to sound like a child, but he couldn't help it. "Oh, just the mall. Remember I said Hajime and chiaki were there?" She said, yawning. "O-Oh..right."

☾☾Gay ass time skip lmao☾☾

When they both got out of the car, Chiaki greeted Yua with a hug, and Hajime greeted Nagito with a simple wave.

"So, I saw this new game console you could play with in your streams,," Chiaki softly said. "Wait really? Where is it!" Yua's face lit up. And with that, Chiaki and Yua both left the boys to go console hunting.

Meanwhile, Hinata and Komaeda are talking.
"You like Yua, correct?" The brown haired boy started.

"Um, yes..?"

"Mhm." Hajime was being quiet, like he was planning something.

"Do you think she likes you?"

"Hehe, Hajime you're scaring me."

"No I'm serious. I can see the way you look at her all lovingly and stuff. Hell, you talk about her more than you talk about hope!"

"I-I mean..I guess you got me there. But I don't know when to bring it up, or ask.."

"Hajime, when's the right time?"

☾☾Bruh, another time skip?☾☾

Komaeda's POV

Yua hugged Chiaki and Hajime goodnight, and dragged me in the car. "Bye guys, see you on Monday!!" She exclaimed.

We drove home, but when I got out I asked " can you wait out here for a second?"

"sure." She nodded.

I rushed inside, grabbed a pair of clothes & pajamas, my phone charger,and fed my dog.
// I know his dog died just let him be habbie 🥺//

Then I rushed back out, locked my door and ran to the car.
"Hehe, I thought you woulda left me by now.." I got back in and closed the car door.

"Hell no, you idiot!" She giggled.

I looked at her and smiled, and I could've sworn I saw her blushing..